Two Pak players to stay back-Afridi - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
its no one... the team is in london ryt now and then cuming back to pakistan on Tuesday..... and i have no idea as to how and y afridi was even mentioned, actually a players's name shudnt have even been mentioned at all in the first place! im sorry to say this, but the indian media usually has the most inaccurate info wen it cums to stating stuff about our pakistani players! and proof is that their news never happens to be true at the end!
its no one... the team is in london ryt now and then cuming back to pakistan on Tuesday..... and i have no idea as to how and y afridi was even mentioned, actually a players's name shudnt have even been mentioned at all in the first place! im sorry to say this, but the indian media usually has the most inaccurate info wen it cums to stating stuff about our pakistani players! and proof is that their news never happens to be true at the end!

Originally posted by mini2390

i totally agree with u mumtaz............. i dont have any words to describe the indian media........ 😡...thankfully many esp indian thinks tht pak players killed thier own coach........why can't the indian media stop spreading this rubbish.....whot if thier own coach was been killed...Wud the pak media allege thier players...i dont think so...  But its not the first time they have presented them in this way...

On IBN-CNN..they said that might be two players are held back..but its not substantial...DOES NOT hold any substance to it...i mean its indian new channle..they always have to spice things up somehow!!!.. 😉
Originally posted by Fiza_87

i totally agree with u mumtaz............. i dont have any words to describe the indian media........ 😡...thankfully many esp indian thinks tht pak players killed thier own coach........why can't the indian media stop spreading this rubbish.....whot if thier own coach was been killed...Wud the pak media allege thier players...i dont think so...  But its not the first time they have presented them in this way...

Being an Indian..i still kinda agree with you..indian news channels tend to  spice things up.without any rhyme or reason ....without any real proof or substantial info...!!...its truee...n on indian news i heard that 2 players MIGHT be held back...but they said that this news is NOT AT ALLsubstantial at this point...thats what they said....i DONT think afridi or any players name was ever mentioned.....n it shouldn't be mentioned either...i believe none of the pakistani team palyers or any cricket team players per say..can ever kill their own coach!!!...
Edited by desaisonam07 - 17 years ago