Chit Chat

Sapu did any1 ever tell u.....

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

did any1 ever told u that u were going way beyond the limit...kabhi shaadiyaan kabhi bacchhe kabhi chakkar......Wad not????

Are our lives onlie surrounded by these matters....I mean it is getting real annoying which i m saying frankly...come on yaar aur koi topic nahin hai kya tumhare paas????

I m sure all our lives r not so boring as these issuesπŸ˜†

P.S:I m saying all thee in a friendly tone but i hope my message is clear to u and the rest here who are being da successors of Sapu...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think moved on from marrying to babies and grandbabies now. πŸ˜†
jassie_17 thumbnail
lollz butter lakin kyu.....is this chit-chat corner meant for us to haf virtual kids and relations????

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey Jassu...
kya hua yaar...before u supported me too... ppl r enjoying my posts so what...and even new ppl to this section r supporting me...and whatever I do is for joke...don't forget that u always supported me... y can't we just have for a while... whatever I was doing was...to keep our .in members still together... some turned out bewafa...and the ones that r here...r all ym close friends...and will still enjoy posting these things for them...if they don't mind..y do u mind??

sorry to say this...but if u were a friend...u wouldn't say this.. coz before when u were here u used to bug ppl just like I am doing now...

and since others don't really care about my posts...and only u do...I will stop replying to ur posts...and won't bug u...
Happy?  😊

to all my other friends...if u find my posts annoying let me know right here...and I wil stop posting in this section...I was the one who tried being close to all members...especially to those that has moved with us from .in because I wanted them to enjoy in here as much as they did on .com...I even invited other members to this section...so we make more friends and enjoy more..

I am hurt about this post Jassie...because u totally misunderstood me 😭

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 17 years ago
~Anji~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

hey Jassu...
kya hua yaar...before u supported me too... ppl r enjoying my posts so what...and even new ppl to this section r supporting me...and whatever I do is for joke...don't forget that u always supported me... y can't we just have for a while... whatever I was doing was...to keep our .in members still together... some turned out bewafa...and the ones that r here...r all ym close friends...and will still enjoy posting these things for them...if they don't mind..y do u mind??

sorry to say this...but if u were a friend...u wouldn't say this.. coz before when u were here u used to bug ppl just like I am doing now...

and since others don't really care about my posts...and only u do...I will stop replying to ur posts...and won't bug u...
Happy?  😊

to all my other friends...if u find my posts annoying let me know right here...and I wil stop posting in this section...I was the one who tried being close to all members...especially to those that has moved with us from .in because I wanted them to enjoy in here as much as they did on .com...I even invited other members to this section...so we make more friends and enjoy more..

I am hurt about this post Jassie...because u tottaly misunderstood me 😭

Aww..Sapu di..dont be sad..i dont mind ur posts..lolzz...coz i do the same..haha...

And Jassie di..what is wrong with these posts..if we r having fun..y arent u?? Hosnestly..like if u want attention...u gotta take Sapu di's side...and if  u dont like her posts..no need to reply to them..and u can start new topics..and after sometime if ppl find ur posts intresting then ppl will reply to them...and u said u r going through Attention-Seeking Syndrome is this post coz of that...lolzz..

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm happy as long as I'm not in trouble. I've been running under the radar for a while now. πŸ˜› see. I'm totally happy. look-----------> πŸ˜ƒ

Now let's tlk abt u Jassi my name twin. 😊 How's life? I need details. They should be long as 1/2 a page atlest. πŸ˜†
jassie_17 thumbnail
uFFO u guyz.........i was super super bored...i didn't know u guyz wud take it real seriously!!!

So emotional blackmail does work after all, Naina!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I m extremely sorrie Sapu anju for bugging u guyz like this......I was just joking.....If u guyz can joke,why can't I???Totallie sorrie if i hurt u guyz in da end!!!! 😭
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

hey Jassu...

Happy?  😊

I am hurt about this post Jassie...because u totally misunderstood me 😭

no way i love these posts they are a laugh and i havent had a laugh in ages, you guys are hillarious, keep it up thanks sapu for bringing me in to your pagal gang 

angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think sapna is very friendly and hilerious.. n i think ppl who love u only bug u in a funny way. this shows how much sapna loves everyone over here. so v shouldnt mind her at all and jus let her do wat she is doing.. i dont know bout u guys but when i read her comments and posts i reduce my stress. sapna is like my stress buster.. 😊
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Miss Candy

I'm happy as long as I'm not in trouble. I've been running under the radar for a while now. πŸ˜› see. I'm totally happy. look-----------> πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜†good then...I won't stop itπŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: kal-el

no way i love these posts they are a laugh and i havent had a laugh in ages, you guys are hillarious, keep it up thanks sapu for bringing me in to your pagal gang 

thanks Nug...and ur welcome😊

This content was originally posted by: miss17

i think sapna is very friendly and hilerious.. n i think ppl who love u only bug u in a funny way. this shows how much sapna loves everyone over here. so v shouldnt mind her at all and jus let her do wat she is doing.. i dont know bout u guys but when i read her comments and posts i reduce my stress. sapna is like my stress buster.. 😊

thanks Mansi... I am glad my posts reduces ur stressπŸ˜†