should we hold a condolence meeting?

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys, I know this is SP forum and none other topics will be very welcomed...but the apathy,grief and dark clouds hovering above the Indian cricket scene compelled me to insert this topic,are we ready to pay our condolences on the death of Indian cricket?😭

I am a die hard cricket fan and it saddens me no end when we throw the towel so easily without a whimper. this topic could be addressed in the global announcements but my friends are here and i would like their opinion.😃

sorry for the digression.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey shabs,we do need this topic here.hope it is not shifted 😛 😃 .I do agree shabs,Indian cric is over and out 😭 .I am so depressed after India's exit.
ramas thumbnail
me too. guys don't rub it on. I am just trying to forget it. 😭😭 Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah... lets all get together to condole the death of Indian cricket!!!!! lets observe 2 min silence!
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said chitra, raksha,pams.......i personally feel if this debacle had happened with our hockey or tennis teams the outcome would not be so stunningly shocking.Because of the fact we eat ,sleep, breathe cricket it hurts more .So cricket in it 's proper clean way should be resurrected from the debris of old worn out cricket.May the soul of real cricket as it should have been rest in peace.amen.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pams309

yeah... lets all get together to condole the death of Indian cricket!!!!! lets observe 2 min silence!

yes, I agree, lets observe 2 min silence... Indian cricket is dead and gone🤢.. it was dissapointing 😔to see the way they crumbled against SriLanka😭😭

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my heart hurts 😭 😭 😭
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi85

my heart hurts 😭 😭 😭

join the club dear. let us all pray bermuda defeats BD then we are back in action Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ramas

join the club dear. let us all pray bermuda defeats BD then we are back in action

that would be totally pathetic🤢  way for India to get into the super 8, we have stooped this low, we are looking at bermuda to help us out ...  its better for India to just pack up and leave, and there is obviously no way bangladesh will lose to Bermuda. We have to face it, India was  a total dissapointment, and we were wrong in the first place to keep our hopes up. India has played too bad and does not deserve the world cup.  Its time the selection committee changed the whole team, starting with Tendulkar😡

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shouldn't this be closed as it has nothing to do with SP?   ðŸ˜•