Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

shouldn't this be closed as it has nothing to do with SP?   ðŸ˜•

Well, I guess since everyone has cricket fever nowadays, it can't hurt to open a topic like this.

Edited by mamis - 17 years ago
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamis

that would be totally pathetic🤢  way for India to get into the super 8, we have stooped this low, we are looking at bermuda to help us out ...  its better for India to just pack up and leave, and there is obviously no way bangladesh will lose to Bermuda. We have to face it, India was  a total dissapointment, and we were wrong in the first place to keep our hopes up. India has played too bad and does not deserve the world cup.  Its time the selection committee changed the whole team, starting with Tendulkar😡

exactly, most of our views are akin to yours......can bear some characters of SP but not our cricketers.

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

let the  mods will decide if they want to close it or put it in the GA forum.thanks for passing by😊

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
ramas thumbnail

mithi it is ok no one is asking for update here. Besides we all love cricket like we love SP.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

you needn't give your views mitti......if you are not interested in cricket ,.the mods will decide if they want to close it or put it in the GA forum.thanks for passing by😊

well this IS a SP forum isn't it.  and you needn't reply to my posts either if you don't agree.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

you needn't give your views mitti......if you are not interested in cricket ,.the mods will decide if they want to close it or put it in the GA forum.thanks for passing by😊

ya, its nice we get to vent our frustrations😭 about our dissappointment on cricket here, because here we get to share it amongst our own SPians😊

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

mithi it is ok no one is asking for update here. Besides we all love cricket like we love SP.

k raksha di.  at least your nicer.

ramas thumbnail

well this IS a SP forum isn't it.  and you needn't reply to my posts either if you don't agree.

guys calm down and mithi it is ok to post cricket here so please calm down. we are not doing extensive amout so post and we all are   sharing our grief here. Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Hey mitti, you don't have to agree with us. Its just that we are die hard cricket fans, crying on each other's shoulders.😭 Let's all just calm down.

mittijalebi thumbnail
believe it or not raksha di i've never watched a single match of cricket! lol i have no idea what its all about but i see that a lot of fans are very passionate about it.