Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

believe it or not raksha di i've never watched a single match of cricket! lol i have no idea what its all about but i see that a lot of fans are very passionate about it.

you should try it you will love it mithi and then you can discuss wih us.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ramas

you should try it you will love it mithi and then you can discuss wih us.

its too late now, India is gone, but ya you can watch the aussies, kiwis, and the others, they are better than us anyway🀒

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terabaap1

mittijalebi is right. i thought you only post things related to saat phere. i'm new so don't know much about the rules.

you've dared to ask the forbidden question!!!  leave it alone yaar. let them do what they want to.

.:Ashi:. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

me too. guys don't rub it on. I am just trying to forget it. 😭😭

me too....its soooooooo depressing!😭😭
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi_kuri36

me too....its soooooooo depressing!😭😭

true, the news of India losing ruined my whole day

Edited by mamis - 17 years ago
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey hey hey....now, i know we're all sad and everything...but...i mean...at least our boys made it?? i agree they should have played with a little more force....but... whatever happened, ahppen for its own reasons!!! we still need to support the team, win lose or draw, because only then would we be true fans!!!

after they lost, do u know how much threats the team received?? Us Trinis even offered to keep them in our country until the angers and tempers in India abated!!!

and mind you, they were almost willing to agree to stay!!!

so, just thought i'd say, we're still proud of our team, no matter what!!!
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiffany93

hey hey hey....now, i know we're all sad and everything...but...i mean...at least our boys made it?? i agree they should have played with a little more force....but... whatever happened, ahppen for its own reasons!!! we still need to support the team, win lose or draw, because only then would we be true fans!!!

after they lost, do u know how much threats the team received?? Us Trinis even offered to keep them in our country until the angers and tempers in India abated!!!

and mind you, they were almost willing to agree to stay!!!

so, just thought i'd say, we're still proud of our team, no matter what!!!

well, you are taking this very well, I must say.😳 But if they recieved threats, I'd say, they deserved it. They have shattered hopes of millions of fans all around the world. Just the other day they showed a clip in the news, that in one village in India where no one has tv.. the poor guys rented a tv from sumwhere and the entire village assembled together to watch Ind-Sri match and were cheering for each run that India took. And all this for what... i don't blame the anger that ppl are feeling right now, it was utterly shameful to have lost to Bangla in the first place, and now they are out of WC, imagine...India, not even qualified for super 8, and Ireland is... πŸ˜• 

Indian cricket is like a religion in India, ppl support them like God and worship them, they have been given the best training, gifts and awards in form of money, houses, etc..everything is done for them just so that they go  and play and make our country proud, and what do they go and do?

payal99 thumbnail
finally this topic was moved to where it belongs! some members like to throw their weight around and bully others. shabari was rude, plain and simple.
sonia65 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am an indian but live in sri lanka,i was happy that they won with their determination to win.i am new here too but i notice some members are rude and distinguishly in the forum to trouble others....they do not reply to posts but target members,maybe they get sadistic pleasure.anyways all, hve a nice day.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true some members are only here to cause chaos. but other members unfairly target others too and get away with it day in and day out. they like to accuse other members without getting their facts straight.