Next Captains for India and pakistan..

Posted: 17 years ago

In a Press conference, Rahul Dravid said that he is no more the captain..He was captain till the world cup..Pakistan's captain Inzmam has retired..

One of the biggest quality that may be deciding factor for the next captain may be the integrity of the individual who can lead the side for the country and not succumb to the bookies, the match fixers..

Who you think will be appointed the next captain of India and who for Pakistan..Will Dravid be asked to stay or some body else will take his place. Who u think is capable of leading Pakistan side..

I want Ganguly to be India's Captain again! 😃
i want new tough players to be the Captain of India cuz let's face it, there's no one in the team that have the qualities to be the Captain, if i was to say, i would love it if Kapil Dev came back, atleast he would get the Indian team to practice 😡, there is Ganguly but i don't really like him, and he has been the captain once, so they seriously need new players and definetly a new Captain! 😊
uhmm yunis khan and ganguly... 😃
Originally posted by karish89

I want Ganguly to be India's Captain again! 😃
I also think Ganguly would be the perfect choice but for the age factor..They may be looking for captain who can lead the team in next world cup😕..There are hardly any other good choices..
I think Yuvraj Singh should be the next Indian Captain. He has some experience because he was the captain of Punjab cricket team and he is young.
Originally posted by kultarbrar

I think Yuvraj Singh should be the next Indian Captain. He has some experience because he was the captain of Punjab cricket team and he is young.
I think Board is gonna keep Dravid as captain..but definitely Yuvraaj can be an alternative..
Sourav Ganguly Or Sachin Tendulkar

lol when ganguly was captain and india lost a few matches everybody wanted ganguly to resign and dravid to take over, now dravid is captain and india are 'out' of the world cup and everyone wants dravid to resign and ganguly to return... make your mind up guys and plz support your captain rather than berate him! give dravid a chance

at least india have a few candidates to chose from pakistan ki haalat to unse bhi bathar hai

as for pak captain nobody has the capability to take on pakistani captaincy inzi altho laid-back did a great job and the other 2 exp players younis and yousaf can not do justice to the captaincy role. i want imran khan back lol but since he's 52 I'd say go for some1 younger like shoaib malik or maybe afridi but still these guys won't carry the burden well

pakistan are gonna be hard puched to replace inzi and india should stick with dravid seriously he just needs support he can do it
In the pak side, i wud say Younis.... cuz he has confidence, determintaion and leadership and plus hes the only one who has sum experience of captaining a team.... and for the vice captain of pak, i wud say Shoaib Malik, .... he can really become a very good future captain and then hes young so i wud go for him as the vice captain so he can have sum responsibilty at such a position.

And as far as India is concerned, I wud say stick wid dravid, i doubt that gangul;y wud captain india again... and if dravid resigns, i cant see another captain on the team ....... and for india's vice captain i wud say bring in a young player like yuvraj, he can have sum responsibilty on his shoulders for now as this can help him for his future, who knows as he myt be a future captain.