Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I would want to see most of the side scrapped and some fresh blood injected...And also for now forget the next world cup...The TEAM needs a morale boosting and that can only happen with some drastic steps taken...

Change of the coach is a good step for starters..Personally a part of me dont want any captain change because that means again internal conflicts etc and the team unity will get affected...But otherwise, Sourav is a better choice...After an year or so, after enough grooming from the present captain, I would like one of the youngsters to take over...

It pains me to say this, but Sachin should be given some rest for the time being 😭 ...We need to play more of national cricket...And also the selectors need to be changed, for God's sakes no more AGARKAR 😡

Cheers,
Raksha
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Ganguly or someone like Harbhajan Singh

For Pakistan, Afridi or Malik!
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umi82990

I think Ganguly or someone like Harbhajan Singh

For Pakistan, Afridi or Malik!

Harbhajan Sing???

vin20682 thumbnail
yuvraj singh should be captain
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
You know what.. I noticed something...

The players in India team they all were playing as individuals. I mean there was no sportsmanship and they didnt not play like a team. All were trying to get their records.

But the Pak team played like a team. I noticed that...
~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dravid shd be the captain 😳
kultarbrar thumbnail
I can't believe why people still want Dravid to remain as a captain. Dravid is a good and dependable player but i think he is a horrible captain. He made the wrong decisions first he did not change his lineup at all after the disaster match against Bangladesh. Coeach and the team management all should be held more responsible then Dravid. Hopefully after this match they send Greg packing and won't play players that are out of from. One thing I did not understand was why Pathan was not given a chance in any matches, he could have been handy with the ball and could have helped India score more points.
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
For Pak... hmm.. New player

For India... Ganguly. 😳
ashkaa thumbnail
dravid as captain and yuvraj as vicecaptain.i don like ganguly very much
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
India: Dhoni
Pakistan: Shahid Afridi