Next Captains for India and pakistan.. - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by karish89

I want Ganguly to be India's Captain again! πŸ˜ƒ

eggjactly

Originally posted by srk_lover

dhoniiiiiiiii????????? dhoni shud be kicked out of the team rite this instant....forget about being a captain πŸ˜† and sachin needs to retire.....

for india i'll say sourav ganguly......tho rahul is my fav....but he's better off being the great batsman he is.....ganguly is aggressive...he has that leadership quality......rahul is very soft to be a captain....

as of pak....i cant point a finger on any 1 person.....but ill say shahid afridi....

yes,i too want Saurav Ganguly to lead INdia..........he has proven himself n had a tough comeback like a newcomer.......................he is aggressive n better leadership qualities compared to Rahul..........Rahul is good as a player but as a captainπŸ˜•.............πŸ˜•...................dissapointing captain......................he is gentleman,very soft....................captain shud be aggressive,confident..................

whoever is INDIA'S next captain....he better be GOOD...because let's face it they had one chance to go World cup and they blew it by being so over confident.....it doesn't hurt to practice more, it only helps you....wackos....Rahul dravid is cute and all, but come on man, the way india's team look now, can we really go into world cup w/ that team..... 😑