Advice Corner

help....wat do i do?

yashna9 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi guys...

its yeeshika here...hey i rly need this advice...so here it goes...i like this guy and he's a friend,i talk to him and everything but the problem is that there's abt 9 years age gap...i no im crazy but wen u fall in love u dont look at age and everything...there's abt 9-10 people who nos abt it...and i dont want him 2 find out from them...so wat sud i do?

hey i wud rly appreciate if u lot cud give me some advice....

love
yeeshika
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
ok..um i guess 13 right(thats wut it says in ur slam book)...and i guess the guy u like is around 21 or 22?
well i know ppl say age doesn't matter in luv n blah blah but age does matter to an extent!

do u rly think a guy who's like 21 yr old would like a 13 yr old girl??i mean think about it..don't you think he will probably fall for someone his age..?chances are he doesnt think of u that way..u no

besides are u sure its love?it could just be a crush which will fade away soon .. since ur only 13!!

perhaps wait for sometime n see if ur feelings change for him or not....but to very honest if i were you i would just be friends with this guy n not get romantically involved with him cuz hes too old n ur way too young.even if u guys do get together the pair will look very odd so forget bout him.just a suggestion.
😳
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Just go and talk to him, don't waste time! Time once gone never comes back, understand the importance of time. Time is more precious than money
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My suggestion is…..dont talk to this guy or meet him for some days…..maybe even some weeks…. jus try n avoid him…. maybe get urself busy into something else that u like….. But not him….

This way u'll realize whether u actually love this guy seriously or is it jus a crush!! If its jus a crush…I m sure u'll get over it by avoiding him…but if its true love.. then u need to find out what he feels for u…. obviously after u avoiding him…he too will realize that…..

i m sorry if I sounded rude 😳 ….but I think u really need to know…whether its true love or jus a crush…

spiderz_web thumbnail
i agree with her^

age does matter if its a crush, i dnt wana be rude, bt this is the fact, 1st u find out wether its love or crush,

i also think its jst a crush, i can jst say tht u will be hurt later ahead in ur life, if u keep goin on with the thinking tht its love, if its a crush

and as u r 13 as said above thn u should jst go on with ur life, dnt stuck ur self in all this, u r jst 13 find some1 of ur age, come on yaar 3-4yrs gap is also a big thing and its like 9 yrs, tht guy is fully mature to get married,

y r u wastin ur time, u hav lot of things to do, studies, family, friends, and the most beautiful thing in the world school life!!!!!!!!!, enjoy it to the maximum, u will miss these days later on, so dnt waste any moment of ur life, enjoy, if u dnt belive me thn ask those who hav finished thier school, dnt waste ur time, do wat u r supposed to do, tht is wat i can say, rest all is up to u

srry for being rude!!!!!

tc wish u luck

-raj
cool_pooja thumbnail
I agree. Do your best to forget him. Yes love is blind and does ignore age at times, but dear, this is not possible. And this is just a teen-age crush. Trust me u will get over him soon. Find a guy of ur age and start wid him! Preety soon u will realize that its for ur best intrests. Also if there is such a huge age gap b/w u too, that means he might want something more in a relationship. And he might pressurise u. So its best to forget him. Dunt break ur friendship with him, but yes, let go of him. The maxiumum age gap u shud have with a guy is abt 5 years. Not more. However when u turn older this age gap can increase. Maybe aft a few years u can think abt dis guy. But not now. 😊
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i believe everyone has already said the needy.

but yeh girl, ur 13...and i know right now you're probably hating all of us for sayin that "you're too young" but trust us, you'll understand it soon enough 😛

anyways, you're 13...at the onset of puberty, hormonal imbalances and stuff...so dont just think that coz he's the first guy ur attracted to, that u love him.

come on girl, there shud be other things you should be concentratin on! lol i memba when i was 13...i think i was still watchin cartoons! 😆
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^lol…same here…n I was like…love?? crush?? 😕 Vo kya hota hai??? 😳 😕 😕 Something which I ask even now…hehhehe 😆 😆 😆

^^btw raj….

r u the same spider from .in????

cool_pooja thumbnail
Every1 asks wat is luv and crush at every age! 😆
spiderz_web thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

^lol…same here…n I was like…love?? crush?? 😕 Vo kya hota hai??? 😳 😕 😕 Something which I ask even now…hehhehe 😆 😆 😆

^^btw raj….

r u the same spider from .in????

oh yea same spider

and u must be the same star