Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desaisonam07 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hehhehee.. 😆   😆   😆   😆 ..funny...and true...lol...love the last kerosene joke..hehhehe 😆   😆   😆 Edited by desaisonam07 - 17 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a whole bunch of pics that I received in an email, showing our wonderful team members in alternative professions, but I can't seem to upload them here! Can anyone help?
sp_2012 thumbnail
funny 😆 😆 i contribute 20 litres 😆
whostopsme thumbnail
Hi Raksha

Too good.superb article, i wish someone can make them read this forum and how much people care about them.Look we all are worried what they gonna do after this world cup.No one should be un-employed.

Or we can try Lageraho Munnabhai style, everyone in India should send them Thankyou cards so that they get sharamsar and leave cricket of their own.
amsjms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very entertaining indeed! except the part of Indira Gandhi one. u know none can create a country, i agree tht India helped us a lot gettin liberated and we r grateful bout tht. but it is a very stupid, tactless, reckless, immature and direspectful thing to say tht Indira Gandhi created Bangladesh even as a joke cos millions of Mertyres dint die for nothin nah?

dont take it other way. i cant take this light as my father was a Freedom Fighter. and i dont think Freedom Fighter or not no Bangladeshi can take it easily. just put urself on my place u would understand(i hope).
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amsjms

very entertaining indeed! except the part of Indira Gandhi one. u know none can create a country, i agree tht India helped us a lot gettin liberated and we r grateful bout tht. but it is a very stupid, tactless, reckless, immature and direspectful thing to say tht Indira Gandhi created Bangladesh even as a joke cos millions of Mertyres dint die for nothin nah?

dont take it other way. i cant take this light as my father was a Freedom Fighter. and i dont think Freedom Fighter or not no Bangladeshi can take it easily. just put urself on my place u would understand(i hope).

I can understand what you are trying to say and I am really sorry for not thinking in that angle...You are right in your place and please be rest assured that I and all the other people who laughed at this joke, truly love Bangladesh and respect its citizens and are proud of their fight for the freedom...

😃