OOH AHH INDIA AYAA INDIA!

Posted: 17 years ago
I knew it! I said before, we got our hopes up! and india brought them back to where they belong. Sachin Tendulkar wants to play another world cup? Yeah right Sachin! I think you practise less and shoot more for your ads. What the hell is wrong with Greg Chapell! Why wouldn't he play irfan pathan! Saurov Ganguly, wow great work! Your proved that when it counts you can't play. Dhoni! I love your ad!πŸ‘ I hate your batting! I think you should stick to your ads! Goodjob Sehwag, i think thats the second time in two years that you made a score above 40!πŸ‘ but atleast you tried. AHH THE CAPTAIN! Rahul dravid, even though you played in this match. if only you would have done the same against bangladesh! Harbhajan Singh, it intrigues me that murli can take 3 wickets and give only a 41 runs but you give 53 runs and take no wickets. Maybe you should have been practising instead of doing that whisky ad!😊 Uthappa, he played in 2 matches before the world cup, and they take him in the squad?πŸ˜• So congratulations to the indian team for making all of us so proud. I mean we should be proud of the fact that we depend solely on the only team we beat.πŸ‘. Edited by amangera - 17 years ago
Didn't you like Dhoni's batting against Pakistan and Sri Lanka
dhoni needs to get into modelling...sum1 tell me watz he doing in the cricket team??? please??? 😳
He is an asset to the team. How many Indian wicket keepers were also good batsmen?
Originally posted by abhi_123

He is an asset to the team. How many Indian wicket keepers were also good batsmen?

I dunno about previous ones but atleast Dinesh Kartik is better than Dhoni!!😊Dhoni can b disastrous onli on his day and he cant b defensive...but Dinesh Kartik can b defensiv as well as aggressive.Atleast he wud not play such a shot which Dhoni was trying against Murali!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by waqar ahmed

dhoni mo dho ka ai pehla

Dhoni sabko dho dalega

Originally posted by abhi_123

have u forgotten rahul dravid?? he was a wicketkeeper.....and also one of the best batsman we have in the team (which we dont have much of newayz.....at the moment...ill say hes the best...)

well i think ganguly is the best.... πŸ˜ƒ ...he shud be the next captian.... atleast for the ODI's 😳 ..dada πŸ˜ƒ ..btw wot does it mean... coz dada means granddad in urdu....dont know wot it means in hindiEdited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
dada also means granddad in hindi...

but in bengali dada means big brother.....itz like saying bhaiyya....or bhaijaan.....dada is big bro...and ganguly is from kolkatta (a bengali speaking place)

not just in bengali....but also in marathi and sum other languages....dada means big bro... 😊

yeah ganguly is also one of the best....hes back into great form! but the last match was sadd 😭
Originally posted by Fiza_87

well i think ganguly is the best.... πŸ˜ƒ ...he shud be the next captian.... atleast for the ODI's 😳 ..dada πŸ˜ƒ ..btw wot does it mean... coz dada means granddad in urdu....dont know wot it means in hindi

Dada means grandfather in Hindi also but in Bengali it means big brother lol πŸ˜†

I think somebody new should be given a chance to be the captain apart from the old ones Rahul Dravid and Ganguly, just like South Africa gave Graeme Smith a chance when he was young and he proved to be a good captain also