Will the Cricket WC viewings decrease now

Posted: 17 years ago

well i  just made this new article just for a survey........so plz do give ur opinion....

now that india and pakistan both are out of world cup don't you guys think that the number of people watching the world cup will decrease i mean the percentage of people...because it was said that maximum people watching the cricket game are from pakistan and india(well other countries too but not too many)....so on this basis what do you guys think...will the veiwers decrease or will there be no change......

plz do post your opinion and apologies if this was already posted

Good question!!!

I think maybe it wil decrease slightly. But i think it wil increase on the actual Final as always. πŸ˜› Same happens with football after the fave team is knocked out viewings decrease but the ratings are high on the final!!!!
only one reply 😭 😭 😭 thanks for replying though anon 😊 ....
Viewership will decrease drastically, in my opnion. Cricket is like religion in India and Pakistan, so I definitely think that some major losses will be incurred due to reduced viewership. I think it will pick up for the Semis and the Final. I feel bad for the indian cricket fans who planned their vacations around the World cup...!
I am going to change the tuitle of this subject so that mopre people will realise what its about and get more replies. πŸ˜›
well no, because there are viewers all over the world..the viewers in india and pakistan may decrease
well i would say yes...d no will decrease...in Pak no 1 is watching it as i have heard in the news... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by anon

I am going to change the tuitle of this subject so that mopre people will realise what its about and get more replies. πŸ˜›

sure and thanksπŸ˜ƒ...really appreciate it...😳

Originally posted by yeh_ada_143

Viewership will decrease drastically, in my opnion. Cricket is like religion in India and Pakistan, so I definitely think that some major losses will be incurred due to reduced viewership. I think it will pick up for the Semis and the Final. I feel bad for the indian cricket fans who planned their vacations around the World cup...!

yepp thats right.....cricket is like really famous in india and pakistan...its like the main game....and people actually bother watching it and curse...lol where as other games like football or hockey.....they have no idea what is happening with those........cricket is like the best game in these two countries

Originally posted by Tumharineha

yepp thats right.....cricket is like really famous in india and pakistan...its like the main game....and people actually bother watching it and curse...lol where as other games like football or hockey.....they have no idea what is happening with those........cricket is like the best game in these two countries

yep totally agree wid u guys..

cricket is life 4 ppl in india and paki.. its thr hobby, passision and loved activity.. so yep de Viewership will decrease