Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone..i was thinking that when we posted in .in we always had parties and we havnt had one here yet...so guys..lets have a party!!!

U all must be wondering..what for?? well the reason is that Anu is back...and i missed her sooo much..

Welcoem back Anu!!🤗

The party is next Sat..i think its mar. 31st...but we need to organize the party...we need music, food, and games..so ppl let me know who can do each part...i will take care of the food...coz i love food...we will have..hmmm...Somosas and rajma chawal coz its Anu's and Pulkit's fav food...and what else?? u guys can bring the rest...

So post what u can bring, ur gift for Anu, and what u r gonna wear!!

My gift:

What ia m gonna bring

Have fun,

Anji

WHERE'S IS THE PARTY TONIGHT

ON THE DANCE FLOOR

WELCOME BACK ANU COME ON GUYS LETS ROCK 😆
Ok, I will be the dj and bring only the best music!
So let's get this parttyyy started!
Did u say rajma chawal???? Omg! That's my fav. tooo…. 😊 😊 😊

Yep..i m surely comin on……
😃
hey anu welcome here.. i dont know u yet but looking at this party n preparations i think u mean a lot too all the ppl here.. it wuld b fun to know u

Originally posted by miss17

hey anu welcome here.. i dont know u yet but looking at this party n preparations i think u mean a lot too all the ppl here.. it wuld b fun to know u
yep Mansi...she is our sweet friend...who always supports evil Anji😭

Yay...me coming to the party too...let me go do some shopping I will be back *goes shopping...to get a better gift for Anu...so she starts supporting Sapna* 😆

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Did u say rajma chawal???? Omg! That's my fav. tooo…. 😊 😊 😊

Yep..i m surely comin on……
😃

thats my fav as well lolzz i luv rajma chawal!!yummm!

i m in!! 😳
^^Well…if not for the party….we'll come for rajma chawal at least…………………. hehehehe 😆

Btw… I havnt decided the gift yet….ny clue what she likes???????????? 😕
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

yep Mansi...she is our sweet friend...who always supports evil Anji😭

Yay...me coming to the party too...let me go do some shopping I will be back *goes shopping...to get a better gift for Anu...so she starts supporting Sapna* 😆

i think gifts are a very gud way of making someone support u..lol.. gud idea... i will use it some day s well😆😆😆

Originally posted by -Pinky-

thats my fav as well lolzz i luv rajma chawal!!yummm!

i m in!! 😳

rajma chawal is my favourite too.... yumm.. ok i will not think of food n e more cuz i m in college n my tummy is growling for food..lol..😆😆😆