Sports/Cricket

I can bat better than them: Laloo Parsad

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Here is laloo's solutions for the next step to help cricket.What do you think about them.

http://sify.com/khel/wc_fullstory.php?id=14416106

New Delhi: Railway Minister Lalu Prasad on Saturday blamed "poorly performing" senior cricketers of Indian team for the World Cup debacle, saying they were only making money through endorsements and should to be replaced by youngsters.

"They (senior players) should be removed and young guys should be brought in," Lalu said expressing his anger on India's shoddy performance against Sri Lanka in the World Cup

"Their advertisements should be stopped. That is the main problem. They are only interested in earning money," he said on the sideline of a function at MIT University.

Lalu, in an apparent dig to Sachin Tendulkar, said top players were getting out on nought and the team was being defeated by minnows like Bangladesh resulting in facing premature exit from the mega event.

"I think I could have played better than them (senior players)," the Railway Minister said in a lighter vein.

He also questioned selectors' wisdom for excluding middle-order batsman Mohammad Kaif from the team.

Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rock_Star thumbnail
ya i agree with laloo that old players should be out and young palyerd should be in team...also advertisements should be stopped...models can't play cricket...him playing cricketπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Rock_Star - 17 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hahaha...not bad..but i can't imagine him in our cricket team!
Sur_Sangam thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Laloo is an avid cricket fan. He was getting his grandson coaching in cricket. We may see young laloo soon in Indian cricket team.. Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago
Rock_Star thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sur_Sangam

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Laloo is an avid cricket fan. He was getting his grandson coaching in cricket. We may see young laloo soon in Indian cricket team..

lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
maybe we would had a chance this world cup then πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sp_2012 thumbnail
hehe..well laloo, i dont really disagree, looking at the way they played, i probaly could have played better πŸ˜†
Devilzangel thumbnail
dream on.....imagine the cricket team..with him being in the team πŸ˜†