Latest Shahid Afridi Pic!

mini2390 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys... i just saw a pic of Shahid Afridi in the Pak team van, wen they were leaving the WI yesterday... and i really thought this was one of the best pics of Shahid i have ever seen!!!!!😳 i know, the mods myt think that this is crazy πŸ˜† and as to y i even posted a topic about a pic, but i just felt like sharing it wid everyone  as i think shahid afridi luks really really  nice in this pic! 😳😳😳

this is a pic of him from yesterday wen the team was leaving the WI for London!

Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why are they going to london??

yeah thas a nice pic....i quite like him! πŸ˜›
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
I like him, I know him since he was 17
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

why are they going to london??

yeah thas a nice pic....i quite like him! πŸ˜›

thats cuz u have to stop in london on ur trip from WI to Pakistan...... as the trip from WI to Pakistan is very long, i dont even think there is a direct flight... so they have to stop in london and from there on they will take a flight to Pak on Tuesday. 😊

*Fiza* thumbnail
Tfs mumtaz!!! πŸ˜› ..... shahid afridi is luking nice.. i think he is one of the most gud luking guys we have in our team..obviuosly after wasim akram *sigh and dreaming bout him*
*Fiza* thumbnail
mumtaz.....post more pics of him... i myt just make his siggy as well..guess wot yesterday i made shoaib's siggy πŸ˜† ...from those pics u sent me.. πŸ˜† ...
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

hi guys... i just saw a pic of Shahid Afridi in the Pak team van, wen they were leaving the WI yesterday... and i really thought this was one of the best pics of Shahid i have ever seen!!!!!😳 i know, the mods myt think that this is crazy πŸ˜† and as to y i even posted a topic about a pic, but i just felt like sharing it wid everyone  as i think shahid afridi luks really really  nice in this pic! 😳😳😳

this is a pic of him from yesterday wen the team was leaving the WI for London!

just wondering wot amna wud say 😳

mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

Tfs mumtaz!!! πŸ˜› ..... shahid afridi is luking nice.. i think he is one of the most gud luking guys we have in our team..obviuosly after wasim akram *sigh and dreaming bout him*

i know fiza u meant to say Shoaib Malik, but Wasim came out instead πŸ˜†

i dont want to make it sound as if a contest of luks has started, but in my opinion Shoaib Malik 😳😳😳 and Shahid Afridi r the most attractive Pak cricketers on the team... 😳

rani_786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

i know fiza u meant to say Shoaib Malik, but Wasim came out instead πŸ˜†

i dont want to make it sound as if a contest of luks has started, but in my opinion Shoaib Malik 😳😳😳 and Shahid Afridi r the most attractive Pak cricketers on the team... 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup mini totly agree wid yha der...shoaib n afridi r best lukin in da team😳,,,,,,,, n thx 4 sharin da pic he lukz realy nice in it...😳..

Rani.....

mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani_786

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup mini totly agree wid yha der...shoaib n afridi r best lukin in da team😳,,,,,,,, n thx 4 sharin da pic he lukz realy nice in it...😳..

Rani.....

ur welcome....

i think malik and afridi both of  great talent and luks.... i adore both of them in every way there is! 😳