•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey all

Its a make-up...i would guess that most of the people in USA would knoe abt it...........

I heard its good and better than other makeup foundations......Has anyone here used this and if so what did you think. Would you keep using it?
I really want to try it but not till I hear from others that use it.
Thanks!

Sorry... we don't get it here, I've never heard of it...๐Ÿ˜•

I've heard of it and see the infomercial on it many times but I've not used it nor do I think I will!

It does seem like a nice and safe-for-your-skin product, but I don't really use compact or foundation on my skin, so am not in need of it!
Posted: 16 years ago
omgg...commercials on this product are endless  i dunno how it works...๐Ÿ˜ณ i dont wear any makeup like foundations and stuff ๐Ÿ˜›
hey i tried this product and apparently when I wore it outside and came back home my sister WAS ABLE TO SAY I HAD PUT ON A FOUNDATION AND MY SKIN COLOUR LOOKED A SHADE DARKER! maybe I tried the wrong shade but I would say go natural!
yes..i've heard of it!

i haven't tried but i think my friend did and she said it was good!
i have heard of bare minerals and i currently use it right now....it works great for me....infact i have it on right now....and i must say it works great....my skin looks like it has no blemishes and looks natural...i dont like too much makeup on my face....and with bare minerals u dont have to put too much on and it will still give u a good coverage on ur face....its great.....ever since i have started using it, my face has not gotten any break outs from the use of it....i have not had any harm on my face from the use of bare minerals.....it really is a great make up.....if ur in USA and want to try it, go to ur mall, i got mine from my mall......and u can try it on completely on ur face before u buy it........i think bare minerals was worth the money i had spent.

Originally posted by sonia054u

i have heard of bare minerals and i currently use it right now....it works great for me....infact i have it on right now....and i must say it works great....my skin looks like it has no blemishes and looks natural...i dont like too much makeup on my face....and with bare minerals u dont have to put too much on and it will still give u a good coverage on ur face....its great.....ever since i have started using it, my face has not gotten any break outs from the use of it....i have not had any harm on my face from the use of bare minerals.....it really is a great make up.....if ur in USA and want to try it, go to ur mall, i got mine from my mall......and u can try it on completely on ur face before u buy it........i think bare minerals was worth the money i had spent.

the thing..is
as sooon as you stop using it....the blemishess will nto only reappear....buh will b MUCh largerrr

personally i dont think..u shud hide..ur face..behind a huge, heavy mask of make up all day longg๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by ~*MaNnU*~

the thing..is
as sooon as you stop using it....the blemishess will nto only reappear....buh will b MUCh largerrr

personally i dont think..u shud hide..ur face..behind a huge, heavy mask of make up all day longg๐Ÿ˜†

actually not really.......i dont use this make up everyday, there has been weeks when i went without make up and i did not notice any side effects...i mean my skin didnt do any damage because i stopped using the product.

i've tried it and its not tht great it feels like ur putting to much on it is better for ur skin and all but it doesn't make you look any better and it feels very heavy on your skin