TB Picture Gallery-No Comments

Posted: 17 years ago

This thread will contain all the pictures related to the show Teen Bahuraniyaan.

Note: Please do not post any comments in this thread.

Edited by x-MiNaLi-x - 16 years ago

Paresh Rawal

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago
Manish Raisinghani is in the show so heres a pic:

Other Star Cast ..will be updated soon...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago

Will try to paste more as I get to know more about the cast!
Posted: 16 years ago
Meet Zee's Teen Bahuraniyaans

After wooing the audience with a tale of Betiyaans, Zee TV now showcases the saga of Teen Bahuraniyaan. Bollywood's ace actor Paresh Rawal and his Swaroop Sampat are presenting this show under their banner Playtime Creations. This prime time daily, with Gujarat backdrop, is a tale of the varied interests of three bahus from extremely different backgrounds and upbringing who live under one roof.

Meet bahu no 1, Janki essayed by Kadambari Kadam:
This Mumbai based married actor ventured into Hindi television after amateur theater and stints in Marathi shows. 'What I like about this show is that the daughter-in-law is show to be modern and progressive. They are not doormats.' She adds, 'There is no jealousy on the sets on Teen... The senior cast goes out of their way make us feel comfy.'

Meet bahu no 2, Bindi essayed by Amrapali Gupta:
This bold lady from Lucknow who has worn shorts skirts in a B Grade film and has struggled for a major break as she says, 'I got tired of playing sister to lead actors in Khusiyan (DD) and Reth, hence I took a break for some time. But lady luck finally shone on me and I bagged this show.' About the show she voices, 'Ladies in this household do not spend time scheming. Rather we show a contemporary house where even the daughter-n-law works.'

Meet bahu no 3, Manjeet essayed by Manva Nayak:
Remember the spectacled computer geek in Star One's Special Squad? This Mumbaikar, who's also acted in Ba Bahu Aur Baby speaks about her new show, 'I play a journo daughter in law who is very fun loving and will not take crap from anyone. What I really liked about this production house is that everybody is professional and sweet.

Posted: 16 years ago

~*~Pictures from SBS~*~

Saraa