big news regarding match fixing

remixgalgenz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi! another news doin the rounds is that probably ireland-pakistan

and imagine evn india-bangladesh matches were fixed.

in aajtak they said that dravid chose to bat first n the match was fixed in sessions,dunno wht it means .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dontknow thumbnail
What about zambab and irland match? was that fixed too?
dontknow thumbnail
And where is the proof. Can they give the proof with their news too.
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: remixgalgenz

in aajtak they said that dravid chose to bat first n the match was fixed in sessions,dunno wht it means .

Yeah I heard that in the news too😑😑
Russell2k5 thumbnail
Lol u guys are still at it. Hey was Lanka-India match fixed also? Wat about Pak-Windies? Wow u guys still cannot accept a defeat. Unbelievable.
remixgalgenz thumbnail
no no m jst sayin wht i saw on aajtak
yeah n dey gona come out wid proves, apart 4m it a man frm indore said it was fixed dey showed him on aajtak
b_queen thumbnail

Originally posted by: remixgalgenz

oh..please

mini2390 thumbnail
arent we over that already... i mean if everyone starts saying that such matches were fixed... then i cant see how anyone of us can even think about the rest of the WC!!! tomorrow, if SL beats Aus, we will say it was fixed, cuz Aussies r unbeatable πŸ˜• ... i mean cum on u guys... wen big teams dont play well, they face defeats!... i dont know y aaj tak still thinka any of those matches were fixed?????... ppl have 2 realize that on a specific day, any team that plays well will end up winning, whether its a minnow or a team like the aussies!! ppl have to get over this match fixing issue, or ppl will think every match was fixed, if sumthing unexpected happens!
teju06 thumbnail
na its tru coz people are sayin dat tendukar and grag had sumin to do wid it