Help Desk: Ask Any Questions/Suggestions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

*-* Help Desk: Ask any questions/or if you have any suggestions to make Jokes forum funnier/fun*-*

All suggestions/questions will be answered here!!

Thank You!!

--Khushiyana

Posted: 16 years ago
Hey here are two which I've thought of: They both are competitions though.

-well I guess it can be the beginning to make the forum a little more active-.....well here it goes:

Competition type one:

It's held every week

During a week a joke, which is most popular, wins (the person who posted it wins obviously)

The jokes can be from anywhere -doesn't has to be original-, you can find them from other sites or newspapers, magazines, etc...

<but when posting them, it's better to tell where you got it from or just let others know that 'I found it from a site/ magazine, newspaper, etc...' or other things like 'I got it from somewhere' or other things....just to avoid plagiarisms>

-The winner will get a prize, but since it will be held every week, it won't be a BIG prize.-

Competition type two:

Same as type one BUT the jokes should be ORIGINAL!!!

Since the person who posted that joke has put effort in making it, the prizes will be a little more special.

<I added the prizes since some people get attracted like that…..lolz……….but I can't think of something else right now to make the forum a little more active either than this…..and well I'll keep on thinking about it to make it sound better…….>
Thanks shazia for this suggestion 👏 👏 ...we'll try to have such contests here soon... 😃

Any more suggestions / queries are always welcome!!
I didn't want to open a new topic so I just want to share it here.....I've noticed recently that the JOKES section have become for active...

HOW I NOTICED: When I came here like during my first few weeks, whenever I posted a joke, after a few days I'd get the comments and all.......but now when I post a joke, I'd come back only to see a few comments already posted......well yippee...this section is progressing!!! And I'm so happy to witness the change.......well I hope now that this section shall come more popular........