Advice Corner

Dreaming about a Guy

Sarz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I need help here.

There ia a guy who really likes me..according to my friends..he expresses this to a couple of them and he asked them for my cell number and emial add but i refused them to give him it..I uses to dislike him ...but no I relaize im not feeling the same way..He was really kind and sweet..even though I said some awful things to him.Recently Im dreaming about him..Im quite confused plz help!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol its only natural to get attracted towards the person who is attracted to us 😉
-Pinky- thumbnail
^haha i agree !
so what do u need help with?are u confused weather u like him or not?well u just made a topic on u dreaming about him..u definitely like him..lolz
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by--Pinky-

^haha i agree ! yeh...that is why i like akki...😉 ROFL
so what do u need help with?are u confused weather u like him or not?well u just made a topic on u dreaming about him..u definitely like him..lolz
lol yeh, you're startin to like him too...as any normal human would do...but tsktsk you shouldnt say such mean things to ppl...coz u never know wat the future may hold! 😉

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
go for it, thats what life is about taking chances
yep, dreaming abt a guy mean ur getting attracted to him...he likes u so just go for it...
cool_pooja thumbnail
Well the guy likes u too so what r u waiting for! Go upto him and apologise.. If he really lykes and is as sweet as ur saying, den he will forgive u and wud be more then happy to be ur frnd! Start it wid frndship.. Get to know him better and then think wat u wanna do next!
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^Yea do that!
Just get to know him better, you mite not no wat happens!
Good luck!
😃

-Mahak-

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dreaming bout a guy???????????????????????????? 😆 😆
So ??? whats the pblm??? 😕
Is the guy so ghostly looking that wenever u dream bout him…u get scared???? 😉 Or is he really ugly??? 🤢

Alright jokes apart… but I seriously don't know what the pblm here is…. neways… I'll still try to help u out…(from what I don't know…but w/e)

u really don't have to do anything actually…… i mean jus do what ur heart says… u wanna dream bout him, think bout him, talk to him, listen to him, know bout him, anything but him……so do it…. besides u have no reason to hate him also…… so why not give him a chance…………..

if u both click…. u'll be a happy couple…but if u don't…. both of u will realize that… n maybe then he can move on to another one………………

umrao_jaan thumbnail
Agreed with what Star said...
Be as you are and let time take it over. In my opinion, it's best if you let him take the first move. Be civil to him and smile and talk as normal. Things will go on smoothly and you can make the choice after some time whether you really like him or not in a romanyic way! Then, you can make a further step...
LOLZ! U know if I ever dream of a guy it's usually a nightmare!!!! 😉