candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Say sorry, and try to start all over with him and see where it ends up. 😃
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Well the guy likes u too so what r u waiting for! Go upto him and apologise.. If he really lykes and is as sweet as ur saying, den he will forgive u and wud be more then happy to be ur frnd! Start it wid frndship.. Get to know him better and then think wat u wanna do next!

completely agreed!😃

cool_pooja thumbnail
And hey do tell us what happened?? Did the agree agree to be ur frnd?? 😉
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i agree to everything said before! u sud say "sorry and say that i shouldn't have behaved in this manner. if u love me, there is nothing wrong and in fact i should be happy that someone really thinks about me in this way........ u really care about me and that's such a huge honor......... but, i just can't give you any answer...... tell him that right now i want to be only your good friend and nothing more....... i don't want to spoil our friendship unnecessarily........" this way u would get ur time, u can talk to him and let the time decide what is right for u both....... just talk to him casually for a while and never discuss this topic again with him unless u r damn sure
mesmerized thumbnail
if u fink u can trust him n feel u feels da me abt u go for it --- n i no this wud probably sound silly but let ur mum or sum1 close to u no abt him etc 4 safety ok

good luck 😉
Aamna Saran thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
You just have to do one thing, go and tell him before it's too late