E-books or real books!

sanya_s thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi there..

Which way do u prefer to read..on the computer...or do u like to have the book in ur hand?

I dont like reading e-books, its too tiresome.. I want to feel the paper and get its crusty, old smell...old-fashioned, I guess๐Ÿ˜Š and I guess the real book is more convenient!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me to the book in hand rather than e book its better that way
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Eyes hurt!!!

I prefer to be able to sneak it into my history book u see, so normal books for me!
sareeta thumbnail
Real books for me too...
The smell of old paper, as you flip the book, feeling the books, the paper , as the characters seem to walk out of the pages, as you flip the pages, the feeling is unbeatable and one that cannot be felt ... when reading a e book!!!

Even better is the feeling of reading an old book in a library surrounded by books... the feeling is oh! so wonderful... ๐Ÿ˜Š
cool_pooja thumbnail
I will go for real books. I enjoy reading e books also but its really tiring and you cant carry it around with u or read it whever you u want! ๐Ÿ˜† The discriptions in the real book, when u change the page.. Its so exciting! ๐Ÿ˜›
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Real books!
There more enchanting..
Yea e-books have the same thing written, but when you feel the book, i guess you can relate to the charaacters. and you can also carry a book around but carring a computer, which no one would do, or a laptop would be kinda wierd, esp. in skewl..
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Mahak-

MNMS thumbnail
I have got all the Harry Potter series in e-book form. and... Then i printed some of them via my own HP Printing Press i.e. my printer ๐Ÿ˜ณ E-books are tiring๐Ÿค” but anything for HP ๐Ÿ˜›
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanya_s

I dont like reading e-books, its too tiresome.. I want to feel the paper and get its crusty, old smell...old-fashioned, I guess๐Ÿ˜Š and I guess the real book is more convenient!

totally... but under desparate circumstances like wen u simply cant find the book  i resort to e books

pm4eva thumbnail
Real books! E-books hurt my eyes!