kali_aankein thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello everyone,

My name is Suhaani. and i have a huge problem. I'm always missing school because I never complete my assignments on time. I know its bad and I dont want to do it. I want to go to school everyday,  i know it sounds stupid, but its a big problem as teachers wonder why im not at school.. im currently taking biology, chemistry and calculus and my marks are fairly good except i miss classes and always submit late assignments. Sometimes i stay awake the whole night trying to finish my work and then in the morning im too tired to go to school. I'm going to university in sept. and ive recieved offers of admission but i have to maintain a specific average. I want to stop missing school, go to school on time, submit assignments on time and go to sleep on time... any advice??? your advice will be appreciated a lot!!

Suhaani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey i had the same prob as well, i had loads and loads of assignment n i culdnt cope with...the best thing i did was setting deadline for myself and do some sacrifice..like i have stop watching tv a lot and going on net and all that...
Try to spare ur time...i mean instead of watching tv...do ur assignment and then set deadlines...like i will finish this assigment in 1 week etc...just try to plan ur day...have a good planner, that will help u a lot in managing ur time...

hope it help...all d best πŸ˜›
-Pinky- thumbnail
^ya what she said set deadlines, make a schedule and go with it.
and what u cud do is ..as soon as u get the assignment start working on it...don't put it off untill the next day or something.
kali_aankein thumbnail
thank you both very much 😊 its really bad... i keep lying and getting doctors notes.. i need to stop...
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umhmm its a common problem for ppl..to miss skewl because they didnt finish there work!
But like SweetAngel18 said that you sould keep a schedule..I started doing that, and i feel that im doin better in school!
Limit your TV and Net time, and start working on your hw maybe earlier if its possible..
Hope that helps!
Good luck at the university your going too!
πŸ˜ƒ

-Mahak-

kali_aankein thumbnail
thanks mini!!! but its hard yaar...
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Make a timetable for urself like umm if u get home at 4:00 from school or sumthing watch tv for only 1 nd half a day and computer time just 40 minutes and then eat and hang out wid buddies or talk to peepz on da phone or w/e u do for 25-35 minutes and after go to ur room and study and don't leave ur homewrk till da last minute. I have the same prob and im trying to get rid of it the way i just suggested. πŸ˜›
Oblivion thumbnail
hey

u seem to be suffering from LAZINESS syndrome..

its common fr teenagers .. its like u only start on a project/ assignment on the last day before its due...

the only way to combat this is by studying a little every day .. like u got a new project today or any home work.. make it a point u get started that day itself.. even for 15 mins or half hour.. bt do get started...

if u get interest u continue for more time...

n then hopefully ull stop missing classes.
umrao_jaan thumbnail
Hi Suhaani,
I do Calculus too but only as a part of Pure Maths! Yes, missing school due to incomplete assignments is a common problem-which I also sometimes have. The main thing is to keep a schedule as many others have said. It cannot exactly be called laziness, but rather a lack of time management. If you have completed an assignment but are too tired to go to school why don't you send it to school through siblings or parents? That will reduce the marks lost for passing the deadline.

Hope you'll manage to do your best! All the VERY best!!

xxxxxxxxx

Nutzie
kali_aankein thumbnail

Originally posted by: umrao_jaan

Hi Suhaani,
I do Calculus too but only as a part of Pure Maths! Yes, missing school due to incomplete assignments is a common problem-which I also sometimes have. The main thing is to keep a schedule as many others have said. It cannot exactly be called laziness, but rather a lack of time management. If you have completed an assignment but are too tired to go to school why don't you send it to school through siblings or parents? That will reduce the marks lost for passing the deadline.

Hope you'll manage to do your best! All the VERY best!!

xxxxxxxxx

Nutzie

yes thats exactly it.. but the thing is.. i know what i should do.. buts starting is really hard lol.. but then i think i do these same assignments late.. why cant i just do them on time.. and i know to make a routine and stuff but following it is the difficult part.. i think its something that you just have to do.. only self disicipline can make you do it...hopefully they sell some of that at a storeπŸ˜‰ lol no all jokes apart.. i will make a solid effort... calc isn't as bad as chemistry.. well i mean to say.. my calculus mark is higher.. and biology is highest lol.. and thanks so much for you wishes and advice

and thanks to everyone for advising!!! it really means a lot❀️

Suhaani