Sher O Shayri

Poet of the week...Amisra

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone…

I am here to announce our agli bakri… lol…yep am here to tell u guys who our Poet of the Week this week is…

I am gonna reveal one big secret about her… I don't know if it will be a secret for u guys…but I was shocked when I found this thing out…

Let me tell u about her first… she lives in New Delhi, India, loves anything that is romantic (hmm I wonder y😉), isvery independent, likes to cook Chinese food (Kahin Chinese ladke se pyar to nahi hua hai..😆), and very very athletic...

For some reason I thought those who are romantic r not athletic…par I guess I was wrong…

Well she is our one and only

Anjali (Amisra)

Anjali my Guru jee, has been a very good friend, I am so much older than her par till now I thought she was older than me…lol…coz she is so smart…can u believe that she is 14 yrs old…

Yea the secret was that she is 14 yrs old… par again maybe u guys knew coz u guys r smart enough to check her profile…not like me…lol

Anyway its time to bug Anjali…post as many questions as u can think of her…make her do some weird, hard tasks… I need to take some badla from her…hehe

Congrats Anjali (Guru jee) for being this weeks POTW….

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail

She is only 14😲

Anjali, I love your poems.  And you have such B'ful collection😊

Congrads dear for becoming POTW👏👏
You deserve it.

I will be back with questions😊

Reema_J thumbnail
Congratulations Anjali! 😃

Wow... you're just 14 and write so beautifully! (I may not be very active in the forum with many posts or my own writing, but I do visit at least once a day and read just about all the posted shayari's)!

I'll try to be back with questions, let's see how much you're grilled until then! 😃
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😲

*Sings...yeh kya hua....keise hua....kab hua...kyon hua???*

Cheliji, koi heart attack dena sikhe toh aapse!😉 

Thank you so much for the post. My turn to be grilled from a bakri to a kabab....hmmm. Chalo dekhti hoon who can bug more....you or me?😉

Btw, request to all my bashers....don't ask me to write any poems please. I take ages to write one line. My record of writing the fastest poem is four hours. So please, mujhepe thora daya kardo....

Cheers,

Anjali

amisra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kimi_dost

She is only 14😲

Anjali, I love your poems.  And you have such B'ful collection😊

Congrads dear for becoming POTW👏👏
You deserve it.

I will be back with questions😊

Thanks a lot Kimi!😳 Will be waiting for your questions.😊

amisra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Congratulations Anjali! 😃

Wow... you're just 14 and write so beautifully! (I may not be very active in the forum with many posts or my own writing, but I do visit at least once a day and read just about all the posted shayari's)!

I'll try to be back with questions, let's see how much you're grilled until then! 😃

Thank you Reemaji. Looking forward to your questions!😳

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Anjali.
Will be back with Q's
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh...yay......Congrats Anjali
Here are my questions

1.~Why did you initially join the IF?
~How did you decide on your username?
~When did you start being so creative? I mean all your brilliant poems when did you start writing them?
4.~Who is your fav. poet/poetess?

Thats all from me......enjoy your hot seat dear
luv
Vanshita
amisra thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Congrats Anjali.
Will be back with Q's

Thanks Pinky!😊 Questions hard mat karna, haan?😉
amisra thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_wings

oh...yay......Congrats Anjali Thank you Vanshita!😊
Here are my questions Ok...here we go. Round one of questions😉

1.~Why did you initially join the IF? I was look for a video update for the June 19th Kasamh Se episode. Google came up with IF as one of the first results. I got what I needed, but I also noticed that it was quite an active forum. Much more than the other ones that I have seen. So I decided to join it, and before I knew, I was addicted!😃
~How did you decide on your username? A lot of my school accounts include amisra as a username too. I hadn't expected that I would visit IF so often. So I decided on this username once again so that I remember it easily.
~When did you start being so creative? I mean all your brilliant poems when did you start writing them? Well, to be honest, I haven't written all these poems. They are just part of my whole poem collection. If you search through this section, you will find no more than four poems that are originally my words. But answering your question, usually that creativity of writing comes when you feel the emotion within your heart, mind, and soul. For example: you usually can't write a romantic poem without being in love.😳
4.~Who is your fav. poet/poetess?
Langston Hughes. He had such great talents at such young age....AMAZING!👏

Thats all from me......enjoy your hot seat dear Thank you hun! I loved answering the questions!😳
luv
Vanshita

Edited by amisra - 17 years ago