Poet of the week...Amisra - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Hello everyone…

I am here to announce our agli bakri… lol…yep am here to tell u guys who our Poet of the Week this week is…

I am gonna reveal one big secret about her… I don't know if it will be a secret for u guys…but I was shocked when I found this thing out…

Let me tell u about her first… she lives in New Delhi, India, loves anything that is romantic (hmm I wonder y😉), isvery independent, likes to cook Chinese food (Kahin Chinese ladke se pyar to nahi hua hai..😆), and very very athletic...

For some reason I thought those who are romantic r not athletic…par I guess I was wrong…

Well she is our one and only

Anjali (Amisra)

Anjali my Guru jee, has been a very good friend, I am so much older than her par till now I thought she was older than me…lol…coz she is so smart…can u believe that she is 14 yrs old…

Yea the secret was that she is 14 yrs old… par again maybe u guys knew coz u guys r smart enough to check her profile…not like me…lol

Anyway its time to bug Anjali…post as many questions as u can think of her…make her do some weird, hard tasks… I need to take some badla from her…hehe

Congrats Anjali (Guru jee) for being this weeks POTW….

hey sapna

couldnt agree with you more. when i realised she is 14, i was nearly on the verge of calling her Didi or something like that.

such maturity at such tender age is miraculous but again My baby is my baby...she gotta be special😳😆

Hey Baccha.....

you deserve this completely....*hugs* *kiss*

so first round of questions for you honey..(chun chun ke badla lungi...remember when i was MOTW on Kasam se....hmmmm)

1 tell me inspiration of your life....something which induce energy in you to write such beautiful ditty....

2 what is love for you??

3 what is friendship for you???

4 is Marriage the ultimate END of a relationship???

5 one advise you can give me......

6 your favorite love story???

i know questions doesnt look like they are meant for a 14 year old teenager but i know my baby and her intellectual age so i am waiting darling....

i want answers now

round two will follow soon

Originally posted by himali_kokate

hey sapna

couldnt agree with you more. when i realised she is 14, i was nearly on the verge of calling her Didi or something like that. Didi ka mujhe nahi pata, lekin aap mujhe naniji zarur keh chuki hain.

such maturity at such tender age is miraculous but again My baby is my baby...she gotta be special😳😆 Jeisi mumma veisi beti!🤗

Hey Baccha..... Mumma...you're finally here!!🤗

you deserve this completely....*hugs* *kiss* I know I do.😉

so first round of questions for you honey..(chun chun ke badla lungi...remember when i was MOTW on Kasam se....hmmmm) Meri maut aa rahi hai. Bhagwan, please meri raksha karna!! Ok here we go...*touches the mandir tiles, takes ashirwad, and comes back to answer questions*

1 tell me inspiration of your life....something which induce energy in you to write such beautiful ditty.... A couple of months ago, it was probably my self-confidence and the hunger to achieve my goals in life. But since August 2006, my world has flipped upside down. Now what I do is only for you. Honestly, whenever I feel down...you do the trick. Taking my tennis matches for example: when I told you over the phone about my match and the critical situation. I wasn't doing as well as I could. But all I had to do was look towards the sky at the sun, think of you, and that's it. Job done! There's a television ad that says "Boost is the secret of my energy". But here "Himali is the secret of my energy!"🤗

2 what is love for you?? Love is the world for me. "You haven't lived until you have found someone worth living for" would be the perfect quote. Unlike what you think, I say love is life, not just part of it.

3 what is friendship for you??? Friendship for me would be a relationship you share with someone where you have no wall, no restrictions, the right to say and listen to anything and everything. Something that should be recognized and cherished for the whole life time.

4 is Marriage the ultimate END of a relationship??? Definately not. Marriage actually is the start of it. Before marriage you try to show your partner what they mean to you. But it's only after the marriage that you live the relationship....when you really enjoy it all!

5 one advise you can give me...... Never under-estimate yourself for anything. You have the potential to do anything and everything in this world. Don't start and stop at your looks or what you have missed in life in the past. Live the present and believe in the future.

6 your favorite love story??? That would by far be Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks. It's one of the most beautiful love stories ever written! But I would not recommend you to read it. The ending will just upset you too much...I know what I went through after reading it, and I don't want you to go through the same.

i know questions doesnt look like they are meant for a 14 year old teenager but i know my baby and her intellectual age so i am waiting darling.... The wait is over now!🤗

i want answers now You got answers now!😉

round two will follow soon Take a break Mumma. Dimaag pe itna jor dalna sehat ke liye accha nahi hai.😉

Heyy Congrats Amisra..

wanna be friends?
whats new 2daii?
do u have msn/aim/yahoo?
Do u love poetry?
what grade u in?
what do u wanna be when u grow up?
coke/pepsi?
snow/rain?
india/uk?
pink/green?
pen/pencil?
black car/red car?
sleep/go out?
mall/stay home?
fav. book?
fav. perfume?
fav. food?
fav. poem?
fav. tv serial?
fav. holly actor/actress?
fav. bolly actor/actress?
fav. sibling?
fav. nailpolish color?
fav. clothing?
fav. animal?
fav. song?
fav. film?
fav. smiley face?
fav. section on IF?
are u grilled yet 😆 ?

will be back laterz!!
Khushiyana
Originally posted by Khushiyana

Heyy Congrats Amisra.. Thank you Khushiyana!😛

wanna be friends? Sure, why not?😉
whats new 2daii? Nothing...the same old boring life.😭
do u have msn/aim/yahoo? I have MSN and Yahoo.
Do u love poetry? I loveeeeee poetry!!!😳
what grade u in? 8th Grade
what do u wanna be when u grow up? Haven't really thought about it yet. But definately someone who helps people and makes a difference in their life.😃
coke/pepsi? Coke
snow/rain? Rain
india/uk? India
pink/green? Pink
pen/pencil? Pen
black car/red car? Black
sleep/go out? Sleep
mall/stay home? Hone
fav. book? Message in a Bottle
fav. perfume? Calvein Klein's Dream....I love how it smells!😳
fav. food? Chinese
fav. poem? Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe😳 (It's an awesome piece of work...a must read!👏) 
fav. tv serial? Kasamh Se
fav. holly actor/actress? Richard Gere
fav. bolly actor/actress? Rani Mukherjee
fav. sibling? None😉
fav. nailpolish color? Sparkly Light Pink😳
fav. clothing? Jeans and a Pullover
fav. animal? Puppies😳
fav. song? Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaye
fav. film? Home Alone 3😆
fav. smiley face? 😛
fav. section on IF? Definately SOS Section now!😳
are u grilled yet 😆 ? Absolutely not!! It's much easier than I thought. Forget about grilled, I'm not even warm yet!😉

will be back laterz!! Will be waiting!😃
Khushiyana
Edited by amisra - 17 years ago

here I am with my question for Guru jee...

1. When is ur B'day
2. Have u ever been in love?
3. What is the difference between a good boy and a bad boy?  😆
4. What is love? (man I am so confused about this love...hope u explain it well)
5. who is ur fav.
Admin
GM
SM
CM
viewbie
6. Who is more sweet? Sapna (meaning me 😆 ) or Naina (meaning the evil Naina)
7. Since when have u started writing poetry?
8. What do u want to be in future?

and now some stupid questions for u:

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Can you cry under water? (still haven't tried it on Naina)  😆

Why are you "in" a movie, but you're "on" TV?  😆

Since bread is square, then why is most sandwich meat round? (yea...y??)  😕

Why do we choose from just two people for President and 50 for Miss America?  😆

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up 10 times every hour?  😆

Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead? 😆

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

How can the weather be "hot as hell" one day and "cold as hell" another?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called "rush hour"?  😕

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?  😆

What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

How do they get deer to cross at those yellow road signs?  😆

Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?

If a man speaks, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?  😆

How can "quite a lot" and "quite a few" mean the same thing?

Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't they be called "builts"?

What is ur fav. bollywood movie?

Do u want me to ask u more questions?

1. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
2. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
3. If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
4. If buttered toast always lands buttered side down,and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you tied a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat?
5. If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, why do they have locks on the doors?
6. Why do they put Braille dots on the dey pads of the drive-up ATM machine?
7. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
8. Why are there floatation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
9. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
10. How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work?
11. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
12. If you're driving at the speed of light and you turn on you headlights, what happens?
13. You know hwo most packages say "open here"? What should you do if the package says "opn somewhere else"?
14. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
15. Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called a shipment, but when you trasport something by ship it's called cargo?
16. You know that little indestructible black box that's used on airplanes? Why can't they make the whoe plane out of the same substance?
17. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for and address,you turn the radio down?
18. Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
19. Why are they called apartments when they're all stuck together?
20. What does Geronimo scream when he jumps out of a plane?
21. If fire fighters fight fire, and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
22. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
23 Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

here I am with my question for Guru jee...Chalo...at least you came!😉

1. When is ur B'day November 5 (Kaha na...reading profiles will help!!)
2. Have u ever been in love? I have been infatuated once, but never in love.
3. What is the difference between a good boy and a bad boy?  😆 A good boy doesn't know what to do with a girl while a bad boy does.😉
4. What is love? (man I am so confused about this love...hope u explain it well) Love is when your jiya goes dhadak dhadak every time you see him. When your heart skips a breat, when you turn red on his smallest compliment, when you stumble on your words, when he catches you day dreaming, when you drown in his eyes, when your knees grow weak seeing him freshly showered, when you stare at him sleeping, and when you two don't need words to talk.😳 You still confused or do I have a bit more explaining to do?
5. who is ur fav.
Admin
GM
SM😉
CM
viewbie
6. Who is more sweet? Sapna (meaning me 😆 ) or Naina (meaning the evil Naina) I say Naina. "Sapna is sweet" doesn't match. Plus sweet on you sounds more like Sweetu (that fatty in Kal Ho Na Ho...jo hamesha khati rehi hai😉)
7. Since when have u started writing poetry? Writing poetry has been one of our units since 2nd grade. Over time I have gradually learnt to love it. And reading more poetry kind of automatically functions your brain to write poems...don't ask me how, pleaseeeeee.
8. What do u want to be in future? Honestly, haven't really thought about it yet. But till now it looks like I really want to be someone whoe helps people around the world...except the Sapna on IF.😉 She seems to have been helped a lot already. Toh uspe energy waste karne ka koi faiyda nahi.😆

and now some stupid questions for u: Just like you!😉

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Because the bank branches are not tree branches.

Can you cry under water? (still haven't tried it on Naina)  😆 Of course you can. I will make you cry and then dump you under water.😃

Why are you "in" a movie, but you're "on" TV?  😆 Movies are thin and hungry, so they gobble you up. As a result, you end up inside them. But since TVs are already fat and full, they have no space for you inside. So instead, they keep you on them as a wait list.😉

Since bread is square, then why is most sandwich meat round? (yea...y??)  😕 Because breads are square, not burgers.😉

Why do we choose from just two people for President and 50 for Miss America?  😆 Presidents are becoming scarce...thanks to all the assassinations. But Miss Americas are available in plenty. After all, who would assassinate Miss America...rather they would kidnap them and...(best left unsaid)😉

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up 10 times every hour?  😆 Because of two things: First, "they slept like a baby" refers to how cute they look when they are sleeping.😳 But then it also applies that they also wake up 10 times every hours to clean off...you see, potty training tikh se hui nahi.😆

Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead? 😆 Since the batteries are dead, your brain also dies down. Then your body takes over and starts nonsense activities that should be applied somewhere else.😉

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting? Floating in space.😆

How can the weather be "hot as hell" one day and "cold as hell" another? Because they are two seperate days.😉

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called "rush hour"?  😕 Because people are supposed to be rushing. But since they are so caught up on rushing that they forget to rush, and so they slow down.😉

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?  😆 Maths, huh? Chalo...I'll explain. If you take the square root of 9, divide it by 2, times it by 2, subtract 1, add 9, find 10% of it, and then subtract 1...what do you get?....0. So the temperature tomorrow will still be 0. Kuch samajh mein aaya?😉

What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free? No. A free gift is only when you don't have to give a return gift.😉

How do they get deer to cross at those yellow road signs?  😆 Because deer are colorblind, except for yellow. Since it stands out, they go ahead and explore it...and tadda...they cross it.😉

Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand? Just as the second hand is called the first hand.😉

If a man speaks, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?  😆 Yes, because men are always wrong!😆

How can "quite a lot" and "quite a few" mean the same thing? They don't. "Quite a lot" means more than you can probably count. But "quite a few" means enough to count, but not enough to bug Sapna.😉

Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't they be called "builts"? Because if you call them builts, that means they are perfect and finished. But buildings you will see are almost always under construction, no matter how big or small it it. So they are constantly, in a way, still being built. 

What is ur fav. bollywood movie? I really don't know. But Kal Ho Na Ho would be really close.

Do u want me to ask u more questions? Mera dimaag kharab hoga if I say yes.

1. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? Sure they do. As long as those animal crackers remain only crackers.😉
2. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from? Babies🤣
3. If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress? Absolutely. Congress does everything but progress in their tasks.😡
4. If buttered toast always lands buttered side down,and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you tied a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat? Both will land sideways.😆
5. If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, why do they have locks on the doors? Because of that one day in the leap year when they have their only holiday in 4 years.
6. Why do they put Braille dots on the dey pads of the drive-up ATM machine? Because they are unAnswerable To Mathematics (ATM)😆
7. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds? So they could say the English language isn't the easiest to learn.😉
8. Why are there floatation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes? If they didn't in a plane, how would it float? Planes have wings but they don't move. So it's as good as nothing.😕
9. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations? Never😃 
10. How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work? He doesn't go to work because he's always at work.
11. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan? Because there is an exception to every rule...and so the Teflon only sticks to pans.😉
12. If you're driving at the speed of light and you turn on you headlights, what happens? You end up driving at the speed of your head.😉
13. You know hwo most packages say "open here"? What should you do if the package says "opn somewhere else"? I would open the producer's head instead and check if it's hallow.😉
14. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways? Because parks were made on driveways.😉
15. Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called a shipment, but when you trasport something by ship it's called cargo? Because the transporters are blind.
16. You know that little indestructible black box that's used on airplanes? Why can't they make the whoe plane out of the same substance? Because the Earth is losing its resources. So you can recycle a box but you cannot recycle a whole plane.
17. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for and address,you turn the radio down? Because sometimes your eyes do the listening also.😉
18. Why don't sheep shrink in the rain? Because sheep aren't shrinkable.😃
19. Why are they called apartments when they're all stuck together? Because the residents can never stick together. They are always running apart so that their neighbors don't get a chance to complain on them.
20. What does Geronimo scream when he jumps out of a plane? I'm "Finding Nimo"😆
21. If fire fighters fight fire, and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight? Freedom😆
22. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii? Because god has mistaken the Hawaiians by making islands as states. And for a cherry on top, Bush has enforced that belief even further.😡
23 Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? Because people are supposed to be rushing. But since they are so caught up on rushing that they forget to rush, and so they slow down.😉

Edited by amisra - 17 years ago
If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?

What if there were no hypothetical situations?

How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?

If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why isn't "palindrome" spelled the same way backwards?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

If you have your finger touching the rearview mirror that says -- "objects in mirror are closer than they appear", how can that be possible?

Why is it so hard to remember how to spell MNEMONIC?

Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?

Why does your nose run and your feet smell?

Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

Why does "cleave" mean both split apart and stick together?

Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?

Why do they call them "apartments" when they are all stuck together?

Why is there an expiration date on SOUR cream?

If you keep trying to prove Murphy's Law, will something keep going wrong?

Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

How can someone "draw a blank"?

Shouldn't there be a shorter word for "monosyllabic"?

Why is the word "abbreviate" so long?

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

What is another word for "gdfgaurus"?

When they ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?

Why doesn't "onomatopoeia" sound like what it is?

Why do 'tug'boats push their barges?

Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?

Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?

Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission?

Does a fish get cramps after eating?

Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?

Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a "near miss"? Shouldn't it be called a "near hit"?

What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of a plane?

Why is brassiere singular and panties plural?

Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars, and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint, and he has to touch it.

What would a chair look like, if your knees bent the other way?

Why is LEMON JUICE mostly artificial ingredients.... but DISH WASHING LIQUID contains real lemons?

Why doesn't GLUE stick to the inside of the bottle?

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, only to be troubled and insecure?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Why do they report power outages on TV?

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts", and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a "whack"?

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked and dry cleaners depressed?

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots? You can't drink and drive, but you can drink and then drive.😉

What if there were no hypothetical situations? The world would be solved.😉

How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings? He doesn't go to work because he's always at work.

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors? Because of that one day in the leap year when they have their only holiday in 4 years.

If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose? No, because her nostrils are too small.😆

If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan? Because there is an exception to every rule...and so the Teflon only sticks to pans.😉

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights? You end up driving at the speed of your head.😉

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM? Because they are unAnswerable To Mathematics (ATM)😆

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways? Because parks were made on driveways.😉

Why isn't "palindrome" spelled the same way backwards? It wouldn't be pronounceable.

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo? Because the transporters are blind.

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance? Because the Earth is losing its resources. So you can recycle a box but you cannot recycle a whole plane.

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? Because sometimes your eyes do the listening also.😉

If you have your finger touching the rearview mirror that says -- "objects in mirror are closer than they appear", how can that be possible? Sometimes things are in the mirror itself.😆

Why is it so hard to remember how to spell MNEMONIC? Because there are too many MnMs.😉

Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one? Because two antennas come with it.

Why does your nose run and your feet smell? Because everyone has their own special talents.😉

Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing? The brain stops working, so it switches off. To signal that, they start ringing.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress? Absolutely. Congress does everything but progress in their tasks.😡

Why does "cleave" mean both split apart and stick together? Because actually it's neither of them.😆

Why is it called a "building" when it is already built? Because if you call them builts, that means they are perfect and finished. But buildings you will see are almost always under construction, no matter how big or small it it. So they are constantly, in a way, still being built. 

Why do they call them "apartments" when they are all stuck together? Because the residents can never stick together. They are always running apart so that their neighbors don't get a chance to complain on them.

Why is there an expiration date on SOUR cream? To tell you when that sour will turn sweet.😆

If you keep trying to prove Murphy's Law, will something keep going wrong? Yes, because everything is wrong in that case.

Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing? Because the inventor of the words was an illiterate.

How can someone "draw a blank"? When they don't draw anything at all.

Shouldn't there be a shorter word for "monosyllabic"? No.😉

Why is the word "abbreviate" so long? It's not. It's just ten letters long.😉

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets? To die from helmets crushing their head.😕

What is another word for "gdfgaurus"? fdggaurus.😉

When they ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in? Foams😆

Why doesn't "onomatopoeia" sound like what it is? Because English is too complicated to understand.😉

Why do 'tug'boats push their barges? Because tugs are invented to push.😉

Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there? We have a habit of going to at least two ball games.😉

Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting? Because if you sit on them, they will brake. So you have to eventually stand up again.😆

Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission? Because "Mono" means one.

Does a fish get cramps after eating? Too small to have cramps.

Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing? It doesn't.

Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a "near miss"? Shouldn't it be called a "near hit"? No, because the two planes just nearly missed a perfect chance of comitting suicide.😆

What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of a plane? I'm "Finding Nimo"😆

Why is brassiere singular and panties plural? Ask women...I'm still a girl.😉

Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars, and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint, and he has to touch it. Men will always remain men.😡

What would a chair look like, if your knees bent the other way? Your knees can't bend the other way.

Why is LEMON JUICE mostly artificial ingredients.... but DISH WASHING LIQUID contains real lemons? Because original fruits are only included in non-edible things.😡

Why doesn't GLUE stick to the inside of the bottle? Because it's glue.

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"? I think so.

Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, only to be troubled and insecure? You can't make plants grow by shouting at them.

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Because there is no cat-flavored mouse food.😉

Why do they report power outages on TV? Because they expect TVs to run on battery.

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest? Because mostly the people who know the least keep on talking at full volume! (No offense to anyone.)

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat? Each other.🤢

If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong? Yes, because men are always wrong!!!! Right ladies?😉

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites? Because "wise" means opposite things in a man's dictionary than a guy's dictionary.😉

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? Because look and see do not mean the same things.

When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts", and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny? The other penny is a tip.😆

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? Because he broke your rules of saving money instead of investing them.

Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a "whack"? Crazy!!😉

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked and dry cleaners depressed? Of course.😆

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"? Yes.

Khushiyana, I have pulled all my hair out by answering these type of questions. Please ask some other ones.😃