angel_mimi92 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

oh my i was soo scared tooday when Eku started talkin like Ansh i was soo shocked and scared!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my Eku is following his daddy's footsteps!

it was kinda cooll too hear Ansh's MUSIC and the talkin style but iam soo upset too hear that its EKU!!!!!!!!!!

Ansh is back and now its bad news for Tulsi,its TULSI's fault too blame him like that,last time Aditya Gujral made Ansh and this time its Tulsi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dola87 thumbnail
its high time eku turns into ans...this time its that tulsi's, kt's nandini's and laks fault..i hope eku makes thier lifes misreable!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you were scared .. i was SMILING (:
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dola87

its high time eku turns into ans...this time its that tulsi's, kt's nandini's and laks fault..i hope eku makes thier lifes misreable!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

i hope so too (:
xo-Radhika-ox thumbnail
i want him to get back at kt tulsi & nandz buh deffo NAH LAKSHYA
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the best character kyunki has ever produced (ansh) is finally back 😃
angel_mimi92 thumbnail
wow everyone likes Ansh,i like him too but he was way too mean,i sort of happy Eku is turned too his father but hopefully he's less mean then his father!
Dola87 thumbnail
yes ansh was the best thing that was created.....god u dunno how happy i am that hes back in eku....akaashdeep is gonna rock the screen again...luvvvv his superb acting 😍 😍 😍
asma14 thumbnail
i dont mind...he has a good reason, and i totally support him. plus he looks uber sexy when hes evill....lol
=]
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nooooo i dont want him turning evil....He was awesome begin Positive....i hope tulsi and other go and ask him for forgiveness...nd i hope he forgives them nd become good again....Ya rite like thats ever gonna happen...Tulsi nd the others who blamed him r just crazy 😡 😡