Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi i need one help from u all..Is anybody having the SPA nomination party video where there was  race in 2006 among all jodis and i want that part of video from spa 2006...is anybody having it? plz do uplaod for me again..
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can you please tell me which episode Charka mera rangla song was played on?  Thank you.
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ...
ive been looking for that epi
where Kavya finds out .. His the father of anjalis baby x
do help, thanks ;)
brownsuga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys,

i can't remember what episode it was where parvati from kahaani ghar ghar ki comes onto kavya anjali and sings tere bina zindagi se koi ...

if anyone knowss please let me know! ive been looking for it forever noww!
fudge_brownie0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyy! I just started watching kavyanjali..and I'm loving the show. I'm on may 5th...and the episodes on youtube ended right there. I saw a clip and saw that eijaz khan returns in june again...can anyone help me out please? I realllyyyyy want to continue watching this show. Can someone let me know where i can find the episodes? i tried to search on IF and i couldnt find anything. Any help would be appreciated. thankss!
-Zeustina- thumbnail
i dont think anyone has the video.sorry for that
most videos online are removed
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
why is anita also called natasha. is she the same person or what. Or is it her nicknaame
-Zeustina- thumbnail
natasha was her screen name , u know some actress use different name for acting because of luck or something..her real name is anita
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

can someone please tell me which episode anjali finds out tthat she is pregnant and the episode whe kavya finds out the same

thnx zeustina