lol sg cutieji πŸ˜†

waiting for the order reems πŸ˜ƒ
Groovychick thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thnx cutieji πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
i saw stickie 4 videos...thnx so much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
oreha thumbnail

i'm lucky peoples cause i've got ejaz cell phone number i've got his e-mail address i've met him to we had candle night dinner and i'm her girlfriend i told him to don't tell any one in the t.v so surprised for u lots and my name is kalsoom khan 😳he loves me so much and i love him too if one of u want's to know about ejaz so contact me cause i'm really close to him byeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜‰

~KA~ thumbnail
anything but i am serious dis time!
i left da forum a month ago and when returned to see new faces all over...............................
nobody remembers me whole ka forum is flooded!
                     my suggestion!
plzzz guys stop dis flood day by day viewbies and modz are increasing and the more sticky topics by em! 😑
5 same sticky topics are repeated by 5 diffrent viewbies!
then where is the place for new newbies and senior members and groupies..........we are lost lost in a crowd of hundred ppl............ 😭
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop this flood this is not progressing but its just...............too much
now hardly any newbies are here bcz its aleready flooded! plzzzz mod control this traffic otherwise as i am here since kkavyanjali forum started i will say that i remember old ka forum.................now it looks wicked!plzzzzzzz modz control it otherwise ka forum will one day be so flooded that u will also dont have a place here!

Edited by kkavyanjali - 18 years ago
heart*beat thumbnail
kkkavyanjali wat r u saying? πŸ˜•
ka forum is growing...wats wrong with that?
u havent been here for a month..no wonder it's weird for u...so keep taking part in discussions and u'll make lots of new friends again... πŸ˜ƒ
ummm as far as the stickys are concerned..they are not all the same...some are for october videos, while one is for oct updates....ka articles....gallery...all stickys are different πŸ˜ƒ
~KA~ thumbnail
haan haan okay okay ur correct but cant we keep one sticky topics for videos named "videos archieve" ? πŸ˜•
then it will give more space for normal topics!thanx the banner was replaced!again old! πŸ˜ƒ
hey kaun mera dost banega koi to? 😭
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kavyanjali.....u have come after long time so all topics seem new to you. U keep on visitng daily and u will have track of topics. Its only that KA forum is growing so it seems there is traffic. How can we stop anyone from posting topic. Afterall this forum is for posting but if same topics are reapeted we are closing it.

As far as stickies are concerned we are trying to reduce it but it must also make members easy to access everything. So we will soon change the stickies.

P.S: i would like to be ur dost KA 😊
I will be ur dost too Kavyanjali! 😊
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think we should have a sticky of rnewcomers so the forum doesnt get flooded by topics called "i am new"

on thew other hand, we already have soo many stickys that maybe its not possible