Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
hi...can sum1 tell me where to download the title track from??
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel77

hi...can sum1 tell me where to download the title track from??

hiya if you check the "video archive" you should be able to find it in there😊

Arooje thumbnail
Guys , i desperately need help of all of u , last week i read one fan fiction , which was very interesting , it was about Kavya , anjali , kripa and Angad, but i can't remember the name of it , i tried to find it many times , but i can't, the story of it ,

its like Kavya and Anjali r engaged , Angad is Kavya's friend n Kripa is Anjali's friend.in some circumstances , kripa and angad have to Natak infront of Angad's family that they r married, but they aren't so they have to live together, but i didn't read all of it . pls guys help me find this

If anyone of u find it then pls send me a link of it
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is a pretty stupid post.
But can we have a sticky on Anita (and of course one on Eijaz) so I can DROOL, GUSH, FAINT, SCREAM, in other words, act like an idiot over her?
I come across pics of her and want to comment etc. but I would be creating useless unnecessary posts. Can Aroo and I have a place to dream, live, love Anita? 😳 πŸ˜†

Like I said, it is stupid. I think I have lost it.
Editing all those Anjum videos, old cute scenes ... just make me fall harder. I think I have Anitaculosis and there is no cure. My girlfriend is about to throw my laptop out the window.

See, crap like above needs to go somewhere.
heart*beat thumbnail
Hey vj bro πŸ˜ƒ Good idea....maybe u or aryan could start a topic called 'for anita fans' or sumthing...and u could discuss anything u want to about her in there....and it could become an ongoing topic.....
because i think it might not be possible to make it a sticky 😳
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know, I am no fan of stickys myself; they clutter.
But so do the many posts people make about Eijoo being cute or Anita being sexy. πŸ˜†
Ok, I will see what I can do. Maybe it could become the most viewed topic.
*Yeah Right*
.iqbal thumbnail
well short chance bro,
as most of the people r girls. we r just few boyz around and im not that much nat fan. im a big eijoo fan.
so.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
-Zeustina- thumbnail
thats a nice idea VJ
but it cant be sticky sorry
as i have seen u have made a topic on anita
thats good..u can start drooling over her πŸ˜†
rocker thumbnail
Ur rite Tina,VJ bro! lets start a topic abt Anita discussion! 😳 😊
It aint necessary dat there are only guys who are Nat fans,I too love n like Anita a lot,Im gna post lot abt her if ya make a topic abt! πŸ˜ƒ
Plz do catch up soon! πŸ˜›

Sam
rocker thumbnail
Well! I have a suggestion guys! I hope it isnt rubbish or stupid as Im always! lol
    * Topic of the week*
I fink so dat there shud be a sticky topic in which the Viebies or Mods will tell da Topic of the week,like there is the MOTW.So dat we can know which topic was da best throughout the week n members wud also be pleased n will post more logical n interesting topics!
     wat say? 😳

Sam