Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.iqbal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
we have this isn't it sam?
but i don't it will be a good choice to select a topic as the "best" as it can create sorrow in some members mind that "his/her topic was not best from mine". etc etc

yes we can have a topic of the week where people will talk about important matters. as we had in recent weeks.
but not some "best" topic.
rocker thumbnail
We dun have any topic like dat bro! 😳
And I dun fink so! Coz it would appreciate mebers to post better topics rather than all nonuseful stuff!
But if ya say dat members wud disheart coz their topics wont b the best,so U can also say da same thing abt MOTW!
members also can be disheart by not being MOTW?? 😳

Sam
.iqbal thumbnail
no they won't.
cause MOTW is not something like "best member".
its just selected randomly to know about the members in detail. there is no thing that, they are the "best" member of the perticuler week. its just a scope for us to know a member. and there is no reason why members will be upset because someday they will be the MOTW. as there will be their turn.
rocker thumbnail
So the same will happen with TOTW! 😊
Wait for the KA Dev team to cum and speak up! 😳

Sam
.iqbal thumbnail
we are already having the KA weekly discussion. which is a good idea.
i don't think there is a need of a topic of the week.
heart*beat thumbnail
Sam thanks for ur idea.
But like iqbal said that member of the week is totally random and everyone will get their turn eventually.
While discussion of the week is sumthing we try and give everyone a chance to do so whenever u have ideas for it then pm one of us😊

On ka forum most of the topics posted are interesting and good....throughout the week we have news, updates, pics....so how do u judge what was the best?

But sam if sumone does post a really good topic which is interesting and could lead to alot discussion then we could make it a sticky. 😊
rocker thumbnail
Ok Sheen! 😊 gotcha   Mam! 😉 😃
.iqbal thumbnail
u got it.
btw, i wanna write the next weeks discussionof the week shireen. is it possible?
i got a nice idea.
Bebe212 thumbnail
yea sure iqbal, just pm one of the KA dev team members
.iqbal thumbnail
shireen pmed me about it.
she said not this week. we gonna have it next week.