•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
hey iv recently got my hair layered and i straighten it now so it looks good but im finding that my hair has gone a little dry 😕 becasue of straightening it my mum told em not to put any kind of stuff on liek syrum or any sprays because they contain chemicals and they ruin your hair 😕 can anyoen help is this tru and is there any desi method ?

Yeah, most of the time they would have chemicals. Though you have to apply something or your hair will remain dry and get brittle. Most of the serums will have some sort of chemicals, but its better to use them than not using anything. Here, we get products called Kair that are natural, they have all sorts of serums, straighteners, etc. that nourish and protect hair. I dunno if it is an international brand or not... 😕

heyy!! i had dry hair last yr.. cz i used to straighten a lott too.. so my mami (aunty) put aloe vera on it wen i ws in india.. n it reeli helped! my hairs gone reeli soft since then.. n i havnt even put it on agen since thn.. (it ws last april.. 😃 )

so.. u cud try aloe vera.. tho nt sure where u cud get it frm.. we had a plant.. so we took it frm the middle of the leaves... bt u jst need pure aloe vera.. n thn jst put it on ur hair... everywhere 😊

egg and mehndi also help to condition it btw 😳

kansha x

Originally posted by bollycrazy

heyy!! i had dry hair last yr.. cz i used to straighten a lott too.. so my mami (aunty) put aloe vera on it wen i ws in india.. n it reeli helped! my hairs gone reeli soft since then.. n i havnt even put it on agen since thn.. (it ws last april.. 😃 )

so.. u cud try aloe vera.. tho nt sure where u cud get it frm.. we had a plant.. so we took it frm the middle of the leaves... bt u jst need pure aloe vera.. n thn jst put it on ur hair... everywhere 😊

egg and mehndi also help to condition it btw 😳

egg? hmm what do u do with egg?

kansha x

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

wel.. my mum usually mixes the mehndi wit water as usual.. thn adds two eggs to the mixture.. n she says it helps to condition it 😊

Indeed you should oil your hair reguularly!

Serums have lots of chemicals which can damage normal hair
Best and most natural is to use coconut oil or aloe vera! They're both really good for your hair!

Also... if you need to go out and your hair is really dry, there are many leave-in conditioners you can buy, they don't leave your hair with the oily look or anything! If you do buy this, then I recommend investing in a quality, more-expensive brand... they too of course use some type of chemicals, but they are much less harsh or damaging to your hair than the low quality brands!
hey thanks aloy :) iv noticed that oiling your hair is very good 😃 it helps alot ..but i normally just put mustard oil on but il try alovera n sum of the other things you lot said thanks alot !! 😃