Winners Of All Contests & Final Good Bye! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ I thought that must be an April Fool's prank but I have to admit, I believed it. 😳
Anyway, I enjoyed playing the Cities Name Game very much. Although I missed one (Fort) πŸ˜’, I had a lot of fun being a part of this contest and yayy.. I'm one of the runners up! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks sweet_shagun 😊

Congratulations to all the winners from all contests, by the way. πŸ‘

Edited by Prestigious - 16 years ago
πŸ˜† what a prank...

congratz to all the winners πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks for the results πŸ‘

And conratulations to all the winners πŸ˜ƒ

And Ms.Not So Bholi Bhali....we;ll catch u sum other time in our trap 😈. Dun u think we;ll leave u πŸ˜‰

Btw u are good at acting 🀣
wow!! That was a very bad April Fool's Joke!! I was very serious and was very sad!! 😭

But I'm happy I won a contest and congrats to everyone else too!! πŸ‘
congratz 2 all da winners includin me! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
it wasn't dat easy 2 fool me as i knew are CC could possibly neva leave us especially on april fool's! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
this year i fooled alot of people but no 1 got me! πŸ˜‰
u guys are da bomb CC keep up da gud wrk! πŸ‘πŸΌ

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
I knewwwwwwwwwww ittttttttttttt!!!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Saba massi, kitni chalaak hain aap! 😳 πŸ˜† Great prank, i knew we couldn't shut down..... congratulations to all the winners! πŸ€— lovely sigs!
I was fooled a little bit because I knew Saba di was busy πŸ˜³ But then after like a couple days, I knew it was a prank!

Good one, though! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
😲 that was a gud april fools joke... i actually fell for it since it got delayed so much!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†hehe

anyways, thanks for posting the winners for the cities name game πŸ˜› 😊 !! n congrats to everyone!! πŸ‘ 😊
awesum siggies πŸ‘ and a gud prank 2 scare all of us.. Congrats 2 all d winners.. yippie i won too... πŸ‘