Rules & Announcements

Winners Of All Contests & Final Good Bye! - Page 4

sughra2 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Whoa...it was a prank...i was sure abt it...but then i strted falling for it as there was no such news until today abt it being a prank...but atlast it was a joke...hum logo ko bakra banaaya hi aur CC members ko bhi...well done!! πŸ˜†

Congracts to all the winners!! 😊

Cheers!!
Sughra πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
these crocodile tears wont work not so bholi bhali ji..... ur rite Nainu ki bacchi ur not less too...... let me send u a PM πŸ˜†

Luv,

Shagun πŸ˜›
sughra2 thumbnail
hehehe naina too was a part of it....wait lemme send her a pm too...hehehe...evry1 calling bholi bhali ..not so bhali...arei naina ko bhi tu koyi kuch kaho..hehehe πŸ˜†
priyankap thumbnail
ong dat was a prank.....i first toh posted a sad post abt it...bt 2 days ago ithought tht hw cum they r closin it down cuz its one of the biggest attractionz of memebers here.... πŸ˜†

nice one..

pri
priyankap thumbnail
congrats to all the winners...

pri
diyafah thumbnail
haha..wht a prank saba and nainu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .too much guys!
thanx..yaah i won!thanx pari di! 😳 😳
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to all the Winners of the Contests!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Omgg!! It was Prank πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..u got me there..i really thought that the CC team was over 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mano786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lolzz I got fooledπŸ˜†

Congratz to all the winnersπŸ‘

*Spandana* thumbnail
U guys 😑 😳 πŸ˜† i was fooled big time with this post, not by the April 1st post. πŸ˜† u almost scared me and bajboor kar diya ki me mann gai.. πŸ˜† Aji, ur PM made be fall for this 😑 😳

anyway, u guys made me realise where i place CC in my priorities. 😊 😳 The Group is very creative and always makes enjoyable and thought provoking posts. πŸ‘ also the masthi... πŸ˜† πŸ‘ thanks a lot for ur efforts and brains 😳

Now coming to original post *ahem* congo for all the participants and WInners. the sigg r really nice.. πŸ‘

amu~
Tearðrops thumbnail
Great Prank! πŸ˜†
Ya, you guys fooled me too.
The good outcome was that it got us appreciating the enormous work you do by adding exciting contests and masti to the forum, keep it up!! πŸ˜ƒ