Chat Clubs

abc soap General Hospital CC

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys, i thought we needed a place to talk about abc daytime soaps. heres the place.  

abc soaps

all my children

one life to live

general hospital

so if you watch any of the soaps, feel free to jump in!

currently there are only five members but we love each other and are hopin to get more

Edited by julle1234567890 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
ok i personally watch all sopas except the cbs sopas have nothign agaiinst them but like never got into them.

ill start with gh. oh lord that maxipad girl!!!! she possibly couldnt get anymore annoyin . and lulu i swear is a mini carly. poor lucky poor jason

one life
star actions honey have consequesnces and i dont blame todd at all. evageline and jess , yu need to figure out who you really love.

amc. adam and a straight jacket wat a sight!!!! i know most think babe is a tramp but i hoestly dont think she should take jr back cause its the same pattern with jr everytime. tad i would take the kid out of the nuthouse called the chandler mansion too

days. i cant believe there is a charactor named elvis ...jr. i laughed soo hard when i learned that. i dont knwo. who do you think sami should be with

passions. did you know that its goin to end like in september? hopefully luis and sheridan will be together by then
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GH is the only soap I watch on ABC. I don't watch any of the CBS soaps.

I like Patrick and Robin a lot. They're the cutest couple on the show. Maxie and Cooper have potential, but their plot to blackmail Scott is really stupid.

Elizabeth needs to make up her mind...does she want Lucky or Jason? First she gets pregnant by Jason but lets Lucky think the baby is his. Now that she is married to Lucky, she acts like she wants to raise the baby with Jason!

LuLu truly is Carly of the next generation. Same temper, same selfish behaviour, the same 'in your face' attitude. They're related after all!

I used to be a Ric/Alexis fan two years ago. But now Ric has turned into a jerk, so I hate him.

Sam and Sonny are two of the most annoying characters. I can't decide what's more pathetic -- Sonny's empty threats to Lorenzo and Ric, or Sam being hailed as the hero of the town! 😡

Edited by sarah1024 - 17 years ago
second_chances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

GH is the only soap I watch on ABC. I don't watch any of the CBS soaps.

I like Patrick and Robin a lot. They're the cutest couple on the show. Maxie and Cooper have potential, but their plot to blackmail Scott is really stupid.

Elizabeth needs to make up her mind...does she want Lucky or Jason? First she gets pregnant by Jason but lets Lucky think the baby is his. Now that she is married to Lucky, she acts like she wants to raise the baby with Jason!

LuLu truly is Carly of the next generation. Same temper, same selfish behaviour, the same 'in your face' attitude. They're related after all!

I used to be a Ric/Alexis fan two years ago. But now Ric has turned into a jerk, so I hate him.

Sam and Sonny are two of the most annoying characters. I can't decide what's more pathetic -- Sonny's empty threats to Lorenzo and Ric, or Sam being hailed as the hero of the town! 😡

now he turned into a jerk? wat the heck have you been wachin for the past 3 yers? im sorry did he not rape anyone? did he not kidnap anyone? did he not try to snatch away sunny's life like a million times?

second_chances thumbnail

I like Patrick and Robin a lot.  😡

did you kow craig is havin robin and nik fake a romance? that man i swear, i wonder why doenst robin just knock on jason door (like everyone birngs thier problem to jason) and have him take care of craig, its not like he doest want to.

second_chances thumbnail

liz and jason. i think the writers are tryin to get jason and liz together cause of popular demand cause honestly not alot of people like sam. but then again liz an dlucky are a couple couple and so its a big delema.

sonny is great. a really well written charactor . umm his threats are never empty in my opinion. he thins things through . sam i dont know , she did jump off the hotel building and like warn the cops and all so that should count for something......

Edited by julle1234567890 - 17 years ago
second_chances thumbnail

here are the daytime emmy nominations for 2007

Outstanding Drama Series
The Bold and the Beautiful
Guiding Light
One Life to Live
The Young and the Restless

Outstanding Lead Actress
Maura West (Carly Tenney, ATWT)
Crystal Chappell (Olivia Spencer, GL)
Kim Zimmer (Reva Shayne, GL)
Jeanne Cooper (Katherine Chancellor, Y&R)
Michelle Stafford (Phyllis Summers Newman, Y&R)

Outstanding Lead Actor
Michael Park (Jack Snyder, ATWT)
Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer, GH)
Ricky Paull Goldin (Gus Aituro, GL)
Peter Bergman (Jack Abbott, Y&R)
Christian LeBlanc (Michael Baldwin, Y&R)

Outstanding Supporting Actress
Lesli Kay (Felicia Forrester, B&B)
Genie Francis (Laura Spencer, GH)
Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber, GH)
Gina Tognoni (Dinah Marler, GL)
Renee Elise Goldsberry (Evangeline Williamson, OLTL)
Heather Tom (Kelly Cramer, OLTL)

Outstanding Supporting Actor
Trent Dawson (Henry Coleman, ATWT)
Rick Hearst (Ric Lansing, GH)
Dan Gauthier (Kevin Buchanan, OLTL)
Greg Rikaart (Kevin Fisher, Y&R)
Kristoff St. John (Neil Winters, Y&R)

Outstanding Younger Actress
Leven Rambin (Lily Montgomery, AMC)
Jennifer Landon (Gwen Munson, ATWT)
Alexandra Chando (Maddie Coleman, ATWT)
Julie Marie Berman (Lulu Spencer, GH)
Stephanie Gatschet (Tammy Winslow, GL)

Outstanding Younger Actor
Van Hansis (Luke Snyder, ATWT)
Jesse Lee Soffer (Will Munson, ATWT)
Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan Randall, GL)
James Stevenson (Jared Casey, Passions)
Bryton McClure (Devon Hamilton, Y&R)

Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team
The Bold and the Beautiful
General Hospital
Guiding Light
The Young and the Restless

Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team
As the World Turns
General Hospital
Guiding Light
One Life to Live

Outstanding Achievement for a Casting Director
Mary Clay Boland, As the World Turns
Christy Dooley, The Bold and the Beautiful
Mark Teschner, General Hospital
Rob Decina, Guiding Light

Outstanding Talk Show Host
Tyra Banks, The Tyra Banks Show
Ellen DeGeneres, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Dr. Phil McGraw, Dr. Phil
Rachael Ray, Rachael Ray
Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway, Soap Talk
Joy Behar, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Rosie O'Donnell, Barbara Walters, The View

Outstanding Talk Show
Dr. Phil
Rachael Ray
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
The Tyra Banks Show
The View

Outstanding Game Show Host
Ben Bailey, Cash Cab
Bob Barker, The Price Is Right
Pat Sajak, Wheel of Fortune
Alex Trebek, Jeopardy!
Meredith Vieira, Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show
Jeopardy!
The Price Is Right
Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Trophies will be doled out June 15 in Hollywood

Edited by julle1234567890 - 17 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
i thoguht of anohter thing or perosn i mean.

spennelli 😆 😆 😆 . i love that kid!!! hes soo funny. we can discuss his fav lines or nicknames like sotne cold, the gorgeous one, who hott one, 😆 😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

now he turned into a jerk? wat the heck have you been wachin for the past 3 yers? im sorry did he not rape anyone? did he not kidnap anyone? did he not try to snatch away sunny's life like a million times?

Of course he did! He has been a big jerk for years...then when he hooked up with Alexis I thought the writers were trying to redeem him. So I kind of had hopes for him, but I was wrong. He was heartless, is heartless, and always will be heartless.

did you kow craig is havin robin and nik fake a romance? that man i swear, i wonder why doenst robin just knock on jason door (like everyone birngs thier problem to jason) and have him take care of craig, its not like he doest want to.

I don't understand why the writers are doing this to Patrick and Robin. They are a really sweet couple, but I'm sure Robin's fake romance with Nikolas will turn real at some point. That is exactly what happened with Zander/Emily/Nikolas a few years ago. Craig is a good actor but the only part of this story I don't like is him forcing Nik/Robin to act as if they are in love. Did you see Friday's episode? When Alexis came in, they were pretending to make out on the couch! I don't think Robin can go to Jason for help...Craig threatened to kill Nikolas if she told anyone about it.

liz and jason. i think the writers are tryin to get jason and liz together cause of popular demand cause honestly not alot of people like sam. but then again liz an dlucky are a couple couple and so its a big delema.

I think Liz should confess the truth to Lucky. I'm not happy with the fact that she is making him believe that he is the father of her baby, when he is not. I think Liz and Jason would look very good as a pair. But first she needs to sort things out with Lucky.  

sonny is great. a really well written charactor . umm his threats are never empty in my opinion. he thins things through . sam i dont know , she did jump off the hotel building and like warn the cops and all so that should count for something......

Personally I don't like Sonny at all...but I do respect your opinion, since we've all got different tastes. 😊

I think Sonny gives out too many threats. He is in the mob but he acts like Lorenzo and Ric are the only bad guys in town. He isn't a saint himself.

I don't get why Sam is being labeled as the hero. What did she do during the hostage crisis that was so worthy of acknowledgment? Anyone could have jumped out of the window...as far as warning the cops goes, they already knew that there was danger in the building. The lobby exploded two seconds after her warning, so it wasn't very helpful.

spennelli 😆 😆 😆 . i love that kid!!! hes soo funny. we can discuss his fav lines or nicknames like sotne cold, the gorgeous one, who hott one, 😆 😆

I totally agree! Spinelli is adorable. His nicknames are the best..."stone cold" for Jason, "the blonde one" for LuLu, "goddess" for Sam, "the incestuous one" for Dillon...Spinelli rocks! I hope LuLu chooses him out of all the guys that are running after her. She and Dillon don't have chemistry, and neither do she and Milo. Spinelli's crush on her is really cute!

I read the Emmy nominations. Good luck to all the GH stars! 😃

Edited by sarah1024 - 17 years ago
second_chances thumbnail

Of course he did! He has been a big jerk for years...then when he hooked up with Alexis I thought the writers were trying to redeem him. So I kind of had hopes for him, but I was wrong. He was heartless, is heartless, and always will be heartless.

well you know why did married? so he could keep sonny from gettin custody of cristina. i mean that kind of marriage cant last long although thier romance was really funny. remember how rick kept comin to to her and she didnt know how the hell to deal wid it. 😆😆