•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

We sat on a bench with our backs facing each other and began reading the reflections.

I began reading Adam's letter. He had been the top student in GP-General Paper module. But he too, just like others, got frustrated by the surroundings he was living in. He was consistently humiliated by his dad and Adam had always kept a distance from his dad and his co-stars and relatives. Adam felt so pissed off by the fact that he is not regarded as a member of John Kerry's family and this drove him crazy. His dad, did not even bother to take out time for him for John Kerry is career-oriented and not family-oriented-having Adam was a mistake he wished he had never done and regretted deeply every single day.

His frustration grew worse when Hillary,his wife had passed away due to tuberculosis five years back(when Adam was about 16 years). Ever since then, John had always vented his anger on Adam and Adam had always cried in front of his God-whom he always talked to and prayed for his success and strength. Adam had often looked out for newspaper advertisements and the following day, Adam struck a lottery. He decided to call Mr James-the person who gave the ad details:-

FRESH FACES WEANTED:-AND A JOB ON THE SPOT GUARANTEED

CALL MR JAMES, 91574163

Adam had called up and agreed on bringing the deposit from his dad's locker while his dad was asleep.

The next day, Adam waited for Mr James. He came and shooted Adam for a photo shoot and explained details to him about the next week's modelling shoot for the fresh face auditions.

The following week, Adam had been anticipating the arrival of Mr James and his technicians and photographers. He missed his GP project's submission for he was too engrossed into researching on modelling and becoming famous. Adamm's close friend, James approached him and asked him about the project. James then realized that Adam did not do his project and decided to help him for he doesn't want James to lag behind. James had already noticed that something was wrong somehow but waited till Adam disclosed the matter to him.

James had managed to complete Adam's project and handed it in the nightbox. James called his mobile and his home but there were no replies. James decided to pay a visit to Adam's place. As soon as he reached there, he saw Adam sneaking out of his home with a black luggage. Adam got scared upon seeing James but before Adam said anything, James pulled him inside his car.

Next part to be updated soon...Feel free to leave comments,

Cheers,

Jassie

Edited by jassie_17 - 17 years ago
Hi Jassie, the part on "reflections" in the last chapter is clear now! But just a small sugestion-as it is Adam's letter I think it would be nicer if the last two paras contained less details of the ACTION that took place. Plus there were some grammatical errors.

However, except for that the story flows on and I can see that Fresca will start understanding Adam more. Looking forwards for the next installment,
xxxxxxx
Nutzie 😉
thanx Nutzie i truly appreciate ur comments..Thanx jaan!!
yeah,agree wit nutz 😊
but the part is real nice-we're getting to know more abt adam 😃 i feel sry for him 😭
waiting to kno more 😳😳😳 update soon 😉
i like this chapter a lot... was hoping for a longer one.. i replied before but got disconnected... net is behaving very badle these days...
anyways
great part but hope to see longer ones and lyk niyu sed... feeling sorry for adam... pls update soon