Posted: 17 years ago
Okay so there's this guy. . .I met him in one of my classes last year..and we were great frends. Always talkin together, laughing, playing, doin all sorts of stuff together and I had like a major crush on him last year and then sumthing happened between us just b4 the summer and we stopped talking, but now again he's in one of my classes and we're buddies again. Like real good buddies, always talkin nd laughing together and I always see him staring at me in class, like seriously im doin my work and he'z like lookin at me, and I think I like him again, but other times when he'z with his buddies he bcumes a totally diffrent person, and sometimes even rats me out on stuff he shouldnt, makes fun of my frends & all sorts of stuff. All my gurlz know I majorly like him again nd they think he likes me too but then he acts like a gayass sumtimes. So what do u think does he like me or no? It's so confuzing.
He likes you but he is embarssed about it. Many guys feel embarssed near their friends when they like a girl and the guys constantly tease him about that girl so they start ratting on the girl infront of their guy friends so that nobody teases them about u. The same case is with this guy. My advice to u wud be that go for him!! Frankly ask him why does he rat on u and does he want to continue the friendship with u or not. Just remember that u wud never like to go out wid a guy who is one face infront of u and is totally different abt u infront of his friends. Good Luck! 😊 Edited by cool_pooja - 17 years ago
Best thing is just to ask the guy why he rats on you like that with his friends. And see what's his answer and then decide on that. Since if he acts like when guy with and another with friends its just not there to go for someone like that.
@cool_pooja: aww, thats nice advice. I think I am just gonna go straight up to him tomm nd ask him whut he wants... 😳 thnks maan.
@candyprincess:very true! will seee.
thnks.
Posted: 16 years ago
i agree with pooja 😊

i think he is doing this simply so no one would tease him...but i really think you sould go up and ask him...y are you doing this?!

or you can go ask him do you still like me?...or have one of your friends ask himm...though he might not reply truthfully to them..its worth a try 😊
were guys its normal for us to act like morons in front of girls when we are with our mates except me if i like a girl iwill just go an say it what can she say other than yes or no
Originally posted by indianhomey1992

i agree with pooja 😊

i think he is doing this simply so no one would tease him...but i really think you sould go up and ask him...y are you doing this?!

or you can go ask him do you still like me?...or have one of your friends ask himm...though he might not reply truthfully to them..its worth a try 😊

^wut she said .. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by kal-el

were guys its normal for us to act like morons in front of girls when we are with our mates except me if i like a girl iwill just go an say it what can she say other than yes or no

lol yeah maan guys are such moronsπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by indianhomey1992

i agree with pooja 😊

hmmm, I could ask one of his buddies to ask him....Gosh, why'd these guys have 2 be soo. . . .confuzing, But the gud news is I like talked it out with him why he rats on me wen he should'nt and he like apoligized and I think its a gud start for me😳

WELL....
The problem with guys is that they are pretty insecure around their mates. Plus boys are immature too and noit totally up to a girl's mental standard. They like to have fun with girls. My advice is, ask him why he's being so mean in front of his friends BUT do not sound too emotional or harrassed about it. You do not know what his true feelings are after all!!!

Yep...his apologiation seems a pretty good start but let things run slowly cs he seems to want some time to mature. Let things be as it is and see how he keeps up to his word. I think he's a pretty cool guy and all will be k for u!!!