Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Mrs.SalmanKhan

hmmm, I could ask one of his buddies to ask him....Gosh, why'd these guys have 2 be soo. . . .confuzing, But the gud news is I like talked it out with him why he rats on me wen he should'nt and he like apoligized and I think its a gud start for me😳

Now i wud advice you that keep a distance from him. I knoe that u mite be thinking is this girl craxy...πŸ˜† But no i mean it. See how he reacts. Wait for him to talk to u 1st. Dunt completly ignore him however do it for a week. See if he really cares for u and comes up and talks to u.. dats a definte signal dat the guy likes u!😳 Dat is if he wants to discuss something other then hw and classwork!πŸ˜†

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Now i wud advice you that keep a distance from him. I knoe that u mite be thinking is this girl craxy...πŸ˜† But no i mean it. See how he reacts. Wait for him to talk to u 1st. Dunt completly ignore him however do it for a week. See if he really cares for u and comes up and talks to u.. dats a definte signal dat the guy likes u!😳 Dat is if he wants to discuss something other then hw and classwork!πŸ˜†

lol wen I read like da first sentance, I was like "Umm, Hel-lo? I wanna be wid him not without him"lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hmm that sounds cool. Possibly, gonna try it out soon.😳