Harry Potter

~*@*~Calling ~ All ~ HPF ~ Members~*@*~

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Helllooooooo Muggles! But on this forum you are all Witchez and Wizardz!!!

A hearty Welcome to the new members🤗 and, well, hi 😛to the old ones...

This has been so long due and it is basically my fault. You see I had to write board exams 😭and then i totally forgot about the plan because I went partiying 😳and then I had the MAT exams 🤢to take and then I was so happy and I forgot and then I had to plan a end of year party 😃then i had to bug Niyu to write the next chapter of our story 😕and writing 3 chapters cos if i didnt Nutz would so kill me if i didnt update and then dealing with a 100 unread mmessages in my inbox for i hate having unread messages and.... PHEW....😕😕😕

For the new members who are wondering who 'I' am (and proabaly thinking why I have gone so totally crazy😆) I am Vaishnavi aka Ysh... one of the Wonder witchez in this forum... the others being Samyukta aka Sam (Naughty_n_Nice) our very dear and friendly Mod whom you all can contact whenever you feel like😳, Manshi aka Manny (~*Manshi*~) our sweet draco-crazed 😛veiwbie who is very very approachable cos her inbox is not always full as Sam's is😆!  Then Natasha our our very dear Nutzz (umrao jaan) who as her name suggests is totally NUTS 😆but really she can be fine when she wants to😳 oh and she is the one who came up with the sorting questions by the way😊... and last but totally not the least Alia (alia) whose just as draco/tom crazed as Manny and our siggie maker and the most romantic😳 HPF member...

So that sums up our WW members for the new ones😃... and the old ones just needed to read politely😛 and this one is very important for you...

As a move to reorganise the forum we have reopened the sorting quiz. Every member MUST take the quiz and its just five questions so it won't take much of your time...

I assure you the sorting is on a ver fair basis. All you need to do is answer the below questions and PM them to Manny (~*Manshi*~).

QUESTIONS

#1You see yourself in the future as...
a) As famous and well recognized
b) A mother of a happy family, a loving wife and a good daughter
c)Working towards the developement of the nation and justice
d) Living to your dreams and being a well recognized personality

#2 If asked to help a person would you
a) Help them and expect them to help u in return
b) Help them and expect nothing in return
c) Help them and expect a thank you.
d) Help them and expect something small in return.

#3 There is this girl in the class who is a pain in the back who boasts she's really clever. Your thoughts are more in line with...
a) The humbugous idiot! I'm going to give her a good bashing!!!
b) It's not my problem. Why should I bother?
c) I'm going to tell her off-whatever she thinks.
d) Let her have her say. We'll see at term tests!

#4 If you ever had the choice of being one of the following who would you chose? (for gals)
a) Aishwarya Rai
b) Mother Theresa
c) Sonia Gandhi
d) Kalpana Chawla

(for guys)
a) George W Bush/ Bill Gates
b) Mahatma Gandhi
c) Albert Einstien
d) Ron Weasely

#5 Which house would you like to be sorted into?
a)Ravenclaw
b)Gryffindor
c) Hufflepuff
d) Slytherin

And no, there is no Audience Poll, 50-50, Phone-a-friend or Flip lifelines available here (yes yes i am watching my jaanu SRK 😳on KBC right now  *sigh*😳) Ok forgive my mokka-ness (Dumb-ness) for that is the effect of my very dear friend Niyathi😛... So before i start rambling on about something else (which I awful lot tend to😃) and take the conversation to Sirius Black 😳or Chandler Bing 😳😳😳or SRK😳 😳😳or Friends😳 or Yuvi😳 😳😳or ROMANCE😳😳😳....

There is no last date.Each week the Sorting list will be updated😃😃😃

Ok so I did it again... Sorry and Happy Sorting everybody😃! Hope you enjoy your stay here😃! (I have been watching too much Dunsten Checks In!😆)

-Wonder Witchez aka Sam, Manny, Alia, Nutzie and Ysh 

Edited by ~*Manshi*~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail

ayoooooooooooooo mokka 🤣

ok after readin ur post im like

lolz ok as for the test,seems cute ill take it now 😃

last time i got into gryffindor hope i get into it now too 😆

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
hey yea one questionn... do i also have to take the test?? :-?
coolniyu thumbnail
🤣 noooooooooooooooooooooooo u cant..u shudnt..we all kno ur not fit to be in hogwarts only 🤗
dnt try too hard dear O:-)😛
diyafah thumbnail
ysh this is damn.gud .ok i am not jealous that ur exams r over..not atall 😭
i wud love to di this..i will cum soon editing my post..don't ya wry!!!!!awesome post! 👏
kritical_kritix thumbnail
well, for the 3rd ques, i have a real experience. hey vaish......u've bcome really hilarious than i visited this forum before 😆 keep it up.

oh manny, u'll be recieving my PM's, shortly 😃
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okie Dokie!
Manny you will b recieving my pm shortly!
Funny Post ysh!!
And im sure you were really bz!
😃

-Mahak-

xChandnix thumbnail
Ok, Hi Vaish!!!!!, remember me the unactive girl who is sometimes superly active then seemed to die for months but still glad to see you back and active. Hope ur exams went well and i'll PM to Manshi soon 😉 😃
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
done...PM twinzy! 😉

How could youuuuu ysh...how could u forget something like this

U could have forgotten that someone called Niyathi Bhatt exists...but no....u chose to forget this??!!!

Not done.....check ur memory status dear....if u analyse n change it..u should defragment and do a disk clean up on ur brain...it removes all d unneccesary info...u knoe Microsft is giving one free these days...

It'll make your brain disk "Niyu-Free" 😃

😆
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, im jst abt to PM her 😊
oh, & btw, niyu, itni charcha ke baad i guess everyone on HPF is now certain about ur craziness 😆 😉