•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 8: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/575444

Episode 9

Anurag and Priya arrive to school. They walk down a empty hall, only for a few teachers and students. Priya sneezes.

Anurag: Look I told you to dry you hair before we go but you were in a hurry to get to school. Now you're going to get sick.

Priya: Ok! Stop acting like my mom.

Anurag and Priya get in front of Mr.Singh classroom door. Priya turns the knob and walks in.

Mr. Singh: (looking down on his book) You're late. You're very lucky today, I have a important meeting after school. So next time you're late… detention! (looking up) Now take your seat.

Priya and Anurag walk to their seat.

Anurag: (quietly to Priya) that good for nothing son of -

Mr. Singh: (cutting Anurag off) What was that Mr. Kapoor.

Anurag: (turning around) nothing

Priya was shocked to see that even the distance between them and Mr. Singh, he was still able to hear them.

Priya and Anurag when and sat in their seat.

Priya: (taking off her bag) How did he -

Anurag: (continuing Priya's sentence) hear us?

Priya: (shyly) yeah

Anurag: like I said he has this evil eye on me. Over that he has magic power's (Anurag acts like he's doing magic. Making Priya laugh)

Mr.Singh: Ms. Malhotra is there something funny you would like to share with the class.

Priya: (sinking in her seat, embarrassed) No Mr. Singh.

Mr. Singh: ok now back to our lesson, bacteria in the (Mr. Singh continues with his lesson).

Priya shove Anurag to keep him awake. The bell rings.

Anurag: Lets go before he comes here and lecture us on being late.

Anurag and Priya gets up to leave and reach the door.

Mr. Singh: Ms. Malhotra -

Priya is about to turn to go to Mr. Singh when Anurag grabs Priya's hand and pulls her out of the room. Their both run down the empty hall. While running Priya bumps into Arjun. Priya falls on top of Arjun. Her left hand behind Arjun.

Arjun: (Calm) will you do me a kind favor of (yelling) getting off of me.

Priya: (on top of Arjun, calm) first and most important of all (yelling) get off my hand.

Arjun: (moves to the side, so Priya can get his hand out) Now can you get off of me.

Priya: (getting up) Glad too.

Arjun: (Pulling his hand out) Now get me up.

Priya: (walking away) Yeah right

Anurag pull's him ups.

Arjun: (cleaning of his back) That girl is evil. EVIL.

Anurag: (Anurag and Arjun start to walk towards the canteen) You just think that cause you only seen her mean side. Otherwise, she really sweet.

Arjun: Whatever, I hate her. Anyways, what happen to you last night, you didn't come or call us.

Anurag: Didn't Mitesh tell you.

Arjun: No! I only saw him this morning.

Anurag: Oh anyways me and Priya got on the bike and left (he tells him what happen the night before).

Anurag and Arjun reach the canteen. Priya and Manisha are waiting outside.

Arjun: what are you doing out here?

Manisha: Mitesh said to meet him at the gym, he going to teach Priya some fighting skills. So that's why we're out here to inform you.

Arjun: Fighting skills! He should be teaching her how to be a sweet and nice girl to good hearted people, like me

Priya: (mad) Like you!?! (Arjun nod's) Please! Manisha lets go before he compliments himself, again. Also, I don't want to hear his nonsense (grabbing Manisha arm leaving)

Arjun: (looking at Anurag) NONSENSE (walking behind priya. Anurag follows) What do you mean by nonsense. Darling, that was a fact.

Priya: Whatever! (priya stops and turns around) And don't call me darling again. Cause I'll never be your darling. Got that?

Arjun: Who said that I want you to be my darling. You're not even worth it.

Priya gets mad and wants to scream but doesn't. Priya still holding on to Manisha arm, rush out the door. Arjun and Anurag start to laugh. Anurag gives Arjun a high-five and walk behind them. The four reach the completely empty gym. Mitesh is inside playing basketball. Everyone puts there bags down.

Mitesh: (juggling the ball) where's Pritem?

The gym doors powerfully swing open. Pritem walks in like a storm.

Pritem: (walking towards Anurag, mad) Anurag, I'm not going to leave you today? (grabbing Anurag collar) What the hell do you think of yourself.

Anurag: (mad, but calm) Get off my collar!

Everyone looks at them in a shock.

Pritem: (pulling it harded) What the hell do you think of -

Anurag: (cutting him off, pushing away) Get off my collar or else!

Pritem: Or else, what? What the hell are you going to do?

Anurag: You don't want to know what I'm going to do.

Pritem: (pulling on his collar) Show me! Or are you just talk.

Anurag: Fine! (Anurag lefts his hand)

Pritem: (moves away) Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. I was just playing.

Everyone calms down.

Anurag: (fixing his collar, goes and sits next to Manisha) Pritem you're lucky. You were just playing cause I would have taken all my anger out on you.

Pritem: Sorry. I just wanted to say stupid thing, like how can you spent a night with the girl I like. Or how can you spent one night with a girl and not how it will effect your relationship will Manisha? T.V. Drama, brother T.V. Drama. (talking to Manisha) What do you think, Manisha?

Manisha: I trust Anurag with my life (putting her hands around Anurag neck) Like, I trust you, Mitesh, Arjun and Priya

Priya: (Sad) You don't think that I'm those type of girls that can spent a night with a guy. When her parents aren't home. I just want to tell you that I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I'm not cause I can't remember anything from last night. Also, if I knew that Anurag was with me in the bedroom last night, I would have gone to another room or just told Anurag to leave. I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea about me.

Manisha: Don't worry, We don't! We saw the way you were last night. (everyone nods they heads)

Mitesh: ok lets stop this T.V. Drama. Priya lets starts. (Priya gets off the bleacher and walks towards Mitesh) first, I going to show you how to attack. Ok try to hit me. (Priya try to punch Mitesh. But Mitesh gets a hold of her hand.). Ok! That was good, but this time with more energy.

Meanwhile, Arjun catch sight of three girls walking in from the corner door across from them. Arjun gets off the bleacher and walks towards the girls.

Arjun: (standing next to them) Hey ladies, How are you babies doing today.

Back to Mitesh and Priya.

Mitesh: Ok Priya, I going to throw balls at you and you have to dodge them but then pick it up and throw it back.

Priya: Ok

Mitesh throws a ball . Priya dodges it and picks it up and throws it with all her might. The ball goes past Mitesh and straight to Arjun head. Arjun hit's the wall after being hit by the ball. The girl get scare and leave. Manisha, Anurag and Pritem stand up on the bleacher

Arjun: (holding his head, Mad. Yelling) PRIYA!

Priya: (removing her hand from her mouth) Sorry

Arjun (walking stormily towards Priya) What the hell is your problem. Am I the only one that you like hitting.

Priya: (shyly) It was a mistake.

Arjun: (mocking Priya) It was a mistake. Mistake my foot. Now I got no date for the dance, thanks to you.

Pritem: There's enough time for you to get a date.

The bells rings.

Arjun: (walking away facing Priya) If I don't get a date for the dance. You're going to be my date. (Leaving though the doors)

Manisha: (tapping on Priya) Here's your bag. So you're coming to my house today?

Priya: Yeah.

Manisha: Ok! Mitesh will pick you up.

Episode 10: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/582744

Edited by .:Misty:. - 17 years ago
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Misty!
I've read bits and pieces of your serial before but only got the time to sit and comment now!
This episode was really really really very FUNNY!!!! πŸ˜† I love the part where it goes...

Arjun: Fighting skills! He should be teaching her how to be a sweet and nice girl to good hearted people, like me

Priya: (mad) Like you!?! (Arjun nod's) Please! Manisha lets go before he compliments himself, again. Also, I don't want to hear his nonsense (grabbing Manisha arm leaving)

Arjun: (looking at Anurag) NONSENSE (walking behind priya. Anurag follows) What do you mean by nonsense. Darling, that was a fact.

Priya: Whatever! (priya stops and turns around) And don't call me darling again. Cause I'll never be your darling. Got that?

Arjun: Who said that I want you to be my darling. You're not even worth it.

The way Arjun speaks reminds me of heaps of guys! You've done the dialogue really nicely there! It seemed live!!!

Just one suggestion. I've noticed you post around five episodes at one go. Wouldn't it be better if you post each episode on a different day cos then it will be easier to comment and give more curiosity!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Nutzie πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by umrao_jaan

Hi Misty!
I've read bits and pieces of your serial before but only got the time to sit and comment now!
This episode was really really really very FUNNY!!!! πŸ˜† I love the part where it goes...

The way Arjun speaks reminds me of heaps of guys! You've done the dialogue really nicely there! It seemed live!!!

Just one suggestion. I've noticed you post around five episodes at one go. Wouldn't it be better if you post each episode on a different day cos then it will be easier to comment and give more curiosity!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Nutzie πŸ˜‰

I'm glad that you like my story. I really appreciate your suggestion and will begin to post each episode every 3 to 4 days. Well write now I'm fixing up episode 13. You already know that I have posted al these episode on IF.in, so that is why I posted four episode at once. But I'll begin posting them every 3 to 4 days.

Moderator's Note:
Closed on request