Book Talk

What genre do u like?

sanya_s thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

What kind of books do u like more, Fantasy or realistic( I mean those which portray real-life)?

Edited by sanya_s - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I like a bit of everything in a book... but my fav book 'Rani & Sukh' by 'Bali Rai' is a realistic romance story. When you read this book it's like you can feel it happening and it's awesome.
cool_pooja thumbnail
Well i usually like romantic novels wid an element of reality yet fantasy in dem.. It shud make me dreamy! 😆
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
I used to read a load of fantasy but then when i got interested in romance i couldnt find good books with mix of both but i would love omething like MEdiator by MegCabot
umrao_jaan thumbnail
I like to experiment with all kinds of genre, but my personal favourites are fantasy and mystery.

For fantasy, I specially adore Harry Potter, but currently mystery has become my favourite, with Sydney Sheldon, Fredrick Forsyth and Jeffery Archer in the lead.
samir_soni thumbnail
I read English and Bengali books. Most Bengali books contain hardcore reality so for English I prefer romance, fantasy or horror...something light and pleasing.
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Basically i read more of fantasy,mystery and horror.Never tried a realistiv bk yet. 😛
sareeta thumbnail
Not really particular, but I did start off with fiction, mystery , and slowly moved over to non-fiction as well... but I enjoy travel books the most... that give an insight into different cultures... and that fanatasy stuff that I enjoyed the most and still do is Harry Potter....

Dont read much of romance....cant take too much mush! 😆
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I like quite a few genres, like realistic, romance, fantasy, mystery. I don't like non-fiction that much 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
Which type of realistic stories do u ppl read.. 😳