Harry Potter

Which character do you most identify with

Poll

Which character do you identify with the most??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everyone,

Just thought it would be interesting to see who we all identify with the most.  I wanted to put other choices, but I could only put 10.  Base your answer off of personality traits, looks, or whatever makes you identify with the character.  Also, if you're a guy you can still pick a girl (and vice versa) if you feel their personality best describes you.

Feel free to add others not mentioned here and give reasons! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail
For me its RON all the way.

He is very much like me.  😊

Fun loving, yet very orthodox , He is very human, has his own fears yet is not afraid to run away from there if he couldnot 😆.

Jammy
KK_lassi thumbnail

For me i really feel its Harry

Never had known reasons why he acted so strange, untill he got to hogwarts and came to know how different he is from muggles. He has lots of courage to face up the problem. Never gave up! Misses his parents a lot..ie the love from his dad & mom. Has to comprimise with the situations he face in the visit to Dursleys for his own good and has no other choice. Yet he is searching for so many unanswered questions.  He is selfmade in decisions...

mostly..like me..very near character to me.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel iam like hermione , serius about everything especially studies
Morgoth thumbnail
Same here Misha...I identify most with Hermione...I'm also bookish like her and my essays exceed the required limit most of the time.😆
*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah, I picked Hermione as well. I would rather eat bubotuber pus rather than miss a class lecture 😆
¤þ®όμ thumbnail
i tried this quiz which tells u wat hp character u r like mine was Harry Potter all 10 times i tried
*Anjali* thumbnail
hey no votes for Draco, Pansy, or Luna????? C'mon...I'm sure someone out there identifies with them (they just don't want to admit it 😉)
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
y r there so many hermiones here  ppl u know at try the quiz
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

my friends say that i'm like all three of them i'm like harry because they think i'm very loyal . they say i'm like ron because i'm mean most of the time (in a funny way) and they say i'm most like hermione because they say that my I.Q is above average (which it is ) and i do well in all my classes

Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago