J.K.Rowling’s official website

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

hey everyone...check out www.jkrowling.com .... this is the most awesome website...it has all sorts of interesting information abt the books and characters...plus there are some cool things on the website such as hidden clues to secret rooms!...very original and cool website...just like the books... if someone can figure out what number to dial on the mobile phone on the main page....pls tell me!!!

enjoy!

I HAVE ALREADY CHECKED THE SITE . ITS TOTALLY AWSOME. IT EVEN HAS THE ENTIRE BIOGRAPHY OF JK ROWLING

Actually, there isn't any specific number one dials on the cell phone. If your comp is idle, the phone starts to ring, the watch changes a bit (Dumbledore Watch effect) and Peeves blasts in through the desk, messing it up.

No mystica magic there is!!!! i found it today morning...u remember in book 5 when arthur weasley and harry go to the ministry of magic and they enter the word MAGIC in the phone booth!..thats the number!😃...and when u do there is a surprise!!! im not telling the number yet..lets see how many of u can figure this out...its taken me 3 months!!!

Thanks a lot for the tip Neha!😊

oooooh I'll have to try it out.  Thanks for the info neha!