Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

heyy pinky!! wel.. im nt sure wt causes spots.. i always thought it ws trapped dirt and grease.. nt wt food u eat.. 😕 bt nt definitely sure...

as for getting rid of them.. wel u can try ayur cleansing milk.. if u wipe it over ur face on cotton wool, it cleans the dirt from ur skin and so helps prevent/maybe get rid of spots 😃 i use it n so far iv nt had major spots (*touch wood*) 😳 hope it helps! 😃 x

thank u so much.that helped! 😛
Reema_J thumbnail
@ Pinky:

It really depends on the person but yes, food that is too greasy can sometimes cause breakouts!

I'm not sure why some are leaving marks, do you touch or try to pick them off?! That will cause marks that are hard to get rid of!

Even if it's hard for you to avoid the junk food, just make sure your body is getting plenty of water to neutralize your grease intake, etc.! Also... to avoid further breakouts, make sure you wash your face every night, do not sleep with make-up on! Also, use a deep cleanser at least 2-3 times a week to diminish any dirt that may be left from use of make-up! Don't overwash your face either as that may dry your skin out and also cause a pimple! (So many rules... right)?!
leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey rema could u pls tell me whose the morderator of the forum so that i can tell them
Reema_J thumbnail
I know that "meghavi" is, I'm not sure about others! 😊
leomil thumbnail
thanks wht shall i do next shall i PM to her
leomil thumbnail
hey advice needed again its a big problem i don't know wht to do pls suggest something .i everytime wear short sleeves shirts and now the problem so is the rest part of the hand where there is no shirt is more tanned and looks darker than the part where the sun doesn't falls.it looks so awfuland now i love wearing sleeveless
tops so it is a big problem

pls help me fast pls 😭 😭

fellow fashioniar
sliya
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy sliya! im reeli sori.. i dnt no wt u cud do... bt is there a reeli big colour difference?? im sure everyones arms are slightly darker where the sun can always get to it?? 😕

u cud always try fake tan.. tho i dnt recommend it! or if u jst keep wearing short sleeved shirts, the lighter parts shud tan gradually anyways 😃

sori if its not much help! i reeli dint no wt to do! 😕 x
Reema_J thumbnail
I don't know Sliya, you can try to PM her! 😊

As for your dilemma... hmmmm! 🤔 I have that slight color difference too but it's not so noticeable, is yours?! I guess you try wearing sunblock on the parts of your arm that are already darker and expose the lighter parts more to the sun so it balances out and when it does, start wearing sunblock all around! I really don't know what else to tell you... sorry!
leomil thumbnail
hi reema thanks i just have a bit colour difference
hey could u tell me what will happen if i use a sun block
leomil thumbnail
hey morderators pls make this a sticky topic as advice is nessecary for alll fashion people

sliya