Health & Fitness

hi i need help to loose weight

syedamishal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
can someone tell me what i should eat everyday and what i shouldn't eat plz i'm serioulsy not kidding ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
hmm, i guess healthy food(fruits and vegetables). and follow the pyramid chart 😊
friend_125 thumbnail
read the topic tips for loosing weight.there u,ll find my best tip.
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Hi. This is a great site that will help you:

http://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Weight-Fast
pinka28 thumbnail

[QUOTE=CuteFairy91]Hi. This is a great site that will help you:

http://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Weight-Fast[/QUOTE]

thank you

friend_125 thumbnail
u can lloose weight and shape-up ur stomach,bums,thyhs by cutting down on your portion size.
        i mean -- wake up your hands.then bent down to earth n touch the fingers of your legs. if you really want to tone-up n losse weight from your thys,buts n stomach then do this exercise REGULARLY n do this bent-down about 50times daily.
               DAMN SURE you will loose weight from these areas.n will b toned up at these difficult areas.
N STOP EATING SWEET THINGS N FAT.eat more n more vegetables n fruits.n salads.
mesmerized thumbnail
main fing abt losing weight is willpower
friend_125 thumbnail
exactly !!! the most inmportant thing is our willpower,if that,s not strong then the we will find ourself unable to do antthing in context to loose weight.
pysh thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think if u r eating non-veg and some oily food, u should eat but not like filling ur stomach in once and make sure u execise. its fine if u r eating non veg, oil, ghee etc, with execise. because if u stop eating ghee, oil and all the protein u need, u r going to look very dull and ur face will shrink and u will see only bones, no flesh no brightness, no shining on ur face.
continue having wat u r write now but execise is must 😃
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
even i strugggle a lot with my wieght even after hrs of physical exrecise and portion control..
but i think if i dont do it then i will gain much more....for me parnayammm gives great results..it not just helps me put off wieght but also reduces my stress level improves my condition during sickness and gives a healthy glow to my face and hair...everyday before breakfast for a few mins works wonders..and as everyones saying we need willpower...