Other Topics

The KING (SRK) waxed in London

jenim thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
On what can be termed as a historic day (or is it an overstatement), Shah Rukh Khan's wax statue was finally unveiled at the Madame Tussaud's museum in London on Tuesday. Shah Rukh was personally present at the event. The joy and pride on his face were very evident as he spoke to the press on the occasion.
sharukh-khan
SRK is the third Bollywood personality after Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai to be thus honored. The wax statue is a spitting image of SRK and is touted to take the place occupied by David Beckham's statue in the museum. Madame Tussaud's had hung a huge banner along it's dome weeks before unveiling the SRK statue and the publicity did not go unwarranted as a large number of Indians did turn up to catch a glimpse of the man whom they call King Khan.

Pat, enna romba happy aa? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patraj thumbnail

Jenim, Jenim, Jenim.

Thank you so much ma. You made my day!

I am not only happy but ecstatic! ☺️

Thank you again. πŸ€— and Kisses to you 😳

❀️
Pat

Edited by patraj - 17 years ago
jenim thumbnail
Aaaah.. Pat, Neenga ivlo periya fan aa?
I can see really how happy you are..

And you're welcome 😊

I recently saw a couple of his movies on DVD - "Paheli" & "Don". Aww.. I really liked "Paheli" so much, how beautifully he and Rani romanticize with each other. It's a treat for any romantic and especially for SRK fans.

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenim

Aaaah.. Pat, Neenga ivlo periya fan aa?
I can see really how happy you are..

And you're welcome 😊

I recently saw a couple of his movies on DVD - "Paheli" & "Don". Aww.. I really liked "Paheli" so much, how beautifully he and Rani romanticize with each other. It's a treat for any romantic and especially for SRK fans.

omg jenim! paheli is one of my all time favourite hindi films yaar. SRK & rani were too sweet in the film. the film was worth watching just for their cute scenes!😳😳 the film showed that love can conquer all.😊

patraj thumbnail

Jenim, I have a whole collection of his movies, from his first movie right up to his latest Don.

My fav are: DDLJ, DTPH,KKKG,Pardes and I can go on and on.........I am sure you don't want to hear about it.

My girls get so fed up because I watch his movies over and over again when I get the time (just like how I watch Pride and Prejudice). But every birthday, they'll buy be SRK DVD.

I showed Dhania (my youngest daughter) your posting and she said, Ma even your friends in this forum knows you are crazy over SRK! and laughed.πŸ˜†

I simply love them. 😳

Pat

Edited by patraj - 17 years ago
jenim thumbnail
Pat, I'm yet to meet a die-hard fan of SRK like you. It was so unbelievable and cute when I read all that you said!
Your husband must be really very jealous 😳 πŸ˜†

I love the movies that you've listed here, DDLJ being the most fav of mine with cutie Kajol - they used to share a very nice chemistry. I've watched that one several times. Among the recent ones I like his Paheli more than anything else. Actually, yet to watch KANK.

Your younger daughter has a cute name, is it pronounced Dhania or DhaAnia?

jenim thumbnail
Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

omg jenim! paheli is one of my all time favourite hindi films yaar. SRK & rani were too sweet in the film. the film was worth watching just for their cute scenes!😳😳 the film showed that love can conquer all.😊

Jiggly -

The reviews for Paheli were so lukewarm, that I wasn't too sure whether it was a worthy watch. But believe it or not, like you it became one of my favorites after watching it.

The reviews said it was a very slow docu kind of movie. But to me, it was a thriller in its own way, especially had me in the edge of the seat when the soul goes into that water bottle.

The climax although unbelievable (in fact the whole movie is a folk lore) proved that love always triumphs! For that one reason and the really spirited (no pun intended) πŸ˜† romantic scenes between Lacchi & the Ghost were truly mind-blowing in its own way.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jenim...good job buddy.....keep posting more of this kind.....

Pat I never knew you are such a great fan of SRK
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: patraj

Jenim, I have a whole collection of his movies, from his first movie right up to his latest Don.

My fav are: DDLJ, DTPH,KKKG,Pardes and I can go on and on.........I am sure you don't want to hear about it.

My girls get so fed up because I watch his movies over and over again when I get the time (just like how I watch Pride and Prejudice). But every birthday, they'll buy be SRK DVD.

I showed Dhania (my youngest daughter) your posting and she said, Ma even your friends in this forum knows you are crazy over SRK! and laughed.πŸ˜†

I simply love them. 😳 Pat

Pat you are just like my niece (13yrs) who is a die-hard fan of SRK. She too has so many posters, pics and DVDs. I do not know how but she use to correspond with him frequently.

I saw an e-mail from him to her too. Finally she got a role in Don -  a song sequence shot at Langkawi, M'sia.( she is amongst a small grp of ppl dancing to a song sequence with SRK and Priyanka Chopra). Her dad too was shown very clearly. From young she use to say that one day would meet her hero SRK in person - after seeing kuch kuch hota hai...!!πŸ˜†

patraj thumbnail
Wow. Bet your niece had a wonderful time. πŸ‘