.:. H & F: Questions/Suggestions .:.

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to post this topic here, incase if anyone has any formality questions they want to ask us. Please help each other out!! Also if any you have any suggestions to make this forum active and fun, please post your thoughts here, we will see what we can do about it!!

To reduce those posts and give more space to discussions, we  have started the 'Health & Fitness Help Desk'. Please post ALL your questions and queiries in this topic.

So we request you all to post basic questions in this topic. For example:  "How much soda can you drink in a day?", or "What will soda do to your teeth if you drink alot?"

If you know the answer to any question asked here, please reply and help that member. Also, Please refrain from chatting in this topic.

NOTE: The Help Desk is NOT a strict rule. We understand that new members don't usually notice the stickies and are new to the system so this rule won't be strictly imposed. Its not a rule but rather a request to the members to post your question in this topic so the forum looks neater 😳

Hope this 'Help Desk' Helps 😊

Don't Forget to use this button on every post:

Love,
Health & Fitness Development Team

Edited by Khushiyana - 17 years ago
thanx i will keep this in mind 😛
Thnx for posting this. Great topic and helpful too. 😊
thanks for this post! very helpful!!!!

also.. one question... can we post suggestions for the forum here?? 😳 😃
Originally posted by bollycrazy

thanks for this post! very helpful!!!!

also.. one question... can we post suggestions for the forum here?? 😳 😃

Yes u may!!

Originally posted by Khushiyana

Yes u may!!

okkk 😃 bt im all out now.. gave u mine in the PM 😃 x

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by bollycrazy

okkk 😃 bt im all out now.. gave u mine in the PM 😃 x

yes...u did..
if you have any other Q's or Suggestions.. post them here!!
wow very helpful topic hope it benifits the needy 😉

sleya 😛
thanx sleya!!
plz dont hesitate anyone if you any questions!!
I'll ask something.
Um Like soft drinks.
As addictive as they are, theyres like all this stuff on it being bad and harmful. But then i kno so many people that have had since like ever, and theres nothing wrong with them...

Also, people like in Australia and stuff are way healthier than people in Pakistan. Like we have proper diets, we excercise more and all that **** but more people are sick in Australia. Almost every second person has asthama, theres family histories of cancers, and diseases and everything.
Theres way less of this stuff in Pakistan even though we live in like pollution and stuff there.
??? Like is this defying all science and logic
(lol ok maybe just a little over dramatic there!)