Rules & Suggestions

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Friends.πŸ˜›

Welcome to Jokes Section.

We hope you all are having loads of fun with posting/reading wonderful jokes.

However, there are some rules that we ALL must follow.
Please read the rules before posting in this section.

Rules:

Please DO NOT post more than 3 jokes/day.  If there are more then try to post them in one topic.  This gives other members a chance to post. No posting of blonde/sardar/racial/adult jokesStrict NO NO.  Any such jokes will be trashed and warnings will be issued. No jokes about IF members.  No Chatting/Spamming in this section.
  • No use of foul language/vulgarity  

All members must follow the rules.  We are here to share funny jokes not to offend anyone.😊 

Please keep the section clean & neat.

Also if you have any queries / questions / complaints / suggestions pls post it here...

Your ideas / suggestions are always welcome..

also do not hesitate in pointing out if anything wrong is happening in this section....

All suggestions/questions will be answered here!!

Enjoy posting/reading.

Regards,

Jokes Section Dev. Team (luvya4ever, Star_on_earth, *dels*)

Edited by luvya4ever - 16 years ago
Thanks. This was needed. 😊
OMG.....I'm SO SO SORRY!!!!! Next time I'll bear in mind............I sometimes post more than 3 topics per day but sometimes I have a few jokes under one topic and sometimes one per topic........and I thought it was okay topost blonde jokes as everyone know that blondes aren't actually dunb or naything and it's just for fun....so I sometimes post that too as it's common.....and I tried not posting jokes which can insult some people....but I posted blonde joeks a few times before, I'm really sorry. From now on, I'll bear in mind.................hope up till this day I haven't offended anyone.........sorry if the jokes which I posted ever hurt anyone in any way.

Posted: 16 years ago
Can we post Bihari jokes here? πŸ˜•
i dint know about that thenks

Originally posted by natasha20072008

Can we post Bihari jokes here? πŸ˜•

Pls try to avoid any jokes on religion.

You can edit the jokes by using names such as Person A or Person B...n so on.

This is only to keep the section clean n not to hurt anybody.

Thanks😊

Can we post jokes on women and men generally?

Hello

Just could you please clear this for me? That is posting of jokes : 1. Is Posting of Jokes limited to Three Topics  Per Day ?

2. And Under those topic Could I post more jokes ?

3. And  should I continue posting under the same topic daily Or Do I create New Topics Each Day ? Rules are bit confusing to me. please clarfy ?

Thank You

Manzz

Alright. First of all...im sorry..for the past two days i have posted more than three jokes! ...wont happen again!....will keep the rules in mind! πŸ˜›