Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: aman123

Hey I have a question..
Parivar just started in US soo can some one give me a brief update of what happened after Radha and Guri get caught changing the chits.. till today's episode in India. please. 😊

Here's what I wrote for another member........it's very brief so may want to read the written updates to get a more detailed version😛:

PKKP is about Radha whose the sole owner for her family despite having two brothers and a sister.....it started of with how she deals with the hospital (she's a nurse) and manages a house....she was also in love with Mohit who worked at a garage but her family refused her to marry him; especially after his garage was burnt down (accidentally by her own brother but no-one knows that)

After that the story moved to Radha and the new owner of the hospital - Pranay.....at first she thought he was arrogant etc. because he tried to misbehave with her but then she realizes he has a soft side and she looks after his handicapped and bitter wife Ishita.......but then Pranay kills his wife for her property and frames Radha.....Though after a while, Indira Jaisingh comes as Radha's lawyer and manages to free her whilst imprisoning Pranay....

Next Radha's welcomed back to the hospital but then finds out that it's being sold to a businessman - Adhiraj Shergill - who wants to build something else there so all the nurses will lose their jobs in two days......his company is also buying her chawl so that they'll become homeless soon....

Adhiraj and Radha have a showdown at a restaurant where she curses him and leaves....later his car comes speeding towards her and he steers it away to save her but has an accident and I believe he's now in coma.....Radha feels guilty about it and is approached by Adhiraj's elder brother Shourya who asks her to become Malishka - Adhiraj's girlfriend who duped him and took all his property because their elder sister (Sangamrita) is there and wants to meet her brothers girlfriend.....Radha agrees in exchange for the hospital and Chawl....

Tomiko thumbnail

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

i have two simple questions
1. when did this show start
2. the pick of the week, the one wid radha and shouriya, what date was it on?

1.In India, 9th April

2.July 24; India episode

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nibbles

1.In India, 9th April

2.July 24; India episode

thanx a milloin!

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nibbles

Here's what I wrote for another member........it's very brief so may want to read the written updates to get a more detailed version😛:

PKKP is about Radha whose the sole owner for her family despite having two brothers and a sister.....it started of with how she deals with the hospital (she's a nurse) and manages a house....she was also in love with Mohit who worked at a garage but her family refused her to marry him; especially after his garage was burnt down (accidentally by her own brother but no-one knows that)

After that the story moved to Radha and the new owner of the hospital - Pranay.....at first she thought he was arrogant etc. because he tried to misbehave with her but then she realizes he has a soft side and she looks after his handicapped and bitter wife Ishita.......but then Pranay kills his wife for her property and frames Radha.....Though after a while, Indira Jaisingh comes as Radha's lawyer and manages to free her whilst imprisoning Pranay....

Next Radha's welcomed back to the hospital but then finds out that it's being sold to a businessman - Adhiraj Shergill - who wants to build something else there so all the nurses will lose their jobs in two days......his company is also buying her chawl so that they'll become homeless soon....

Adhiraj and Radha have a showdown at a restaurant where she curses him and leaves....later his car comes speeding towards her and he steers it away to save her but has an accident and I believe he's now in coma.....Radha feels guilty about it and is approached by Adhiraj's elder brother Shourya who asks her to become Malishka - Adhiraj's girlfriend who duped him and took all his property because their elder sister (Sangamrita) is there and wants to meet her brothers girlfriend.....Radha agrees in exchange for the hospital and Chawl....

OMG woww thanks a lot it really helped now I know the story a little so I can catch with India episode soon.Thanks🤗

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: monkeylovvver92

y is us so behind of india?

We don't really know😆. Parivaar started in India after Sindoor... tere Naam Ka, but in US/Canada Privar started after Jab Love Hua.

So the Zee people messed up somewhere😆

Yuks

monkeylovvver92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>We don't really know😆. Parivaar started in India after Sindoor... tere Naam Ka, but in US/Canada Privar started after Jab Love Hua.

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>So the Zee people messed up somewhere😆

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>Yuks

lol thnx
kimmu thumbnail
Hey, umm.. In us parivar is only up to where radha & mohit are collecting money for there marriage. Soooo can some one tell me a good summary for what happened tilll now? Thanks! 😃
-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimmu

Hey, umm.. In us parivar is only up to where radha & mohit are collecting money for there marriage. Soooo can some one tell me a good summary for what happened tilll now? Thanks! 😃

Here is a breif update by nibbles...

Then enter Naiya, Danish (Danny) and Mishty. They are the kids of the oldest Shergill brother who died along with his wife. Sangamitra (Sangam) is really strict with them and Naiya, the oldest was always very close to Adhiraj (Addy). She is convinced that Radha can't be her Addy chachu's fiancee, so she is bent upon exposing her.

A more detailed one will be up by the end of the week

Hope this helps😳

Yuks

tjay-z thumbnail
how do i volunteer for gotw and dotw 😃
-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tjay-z

how do i volunteer for gotw and dotw 😃

Well we don't really have a sign up for the GOTW. The dev. team just does it themselves. But if you would like to do it, then just PM either nibbles or myself and we'll give you a heads up as to when to post it.

As for the DOTW, there is a thread with the schedule:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/695914

You can just add your name and we'll assign you a week

Yuks