Help Desk: Timings/Characters/Synopsis... - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Durga_

Haai, I'm watching Parrivaar from the beginning, but I have a question! πŸ˜• I really liked Mohit and Radha together. Ok, they were together and they've got separated.. But WHAT HAPPEND TO MOHIT?? I know that he was getting engaged to Vaishaali.. But he is missing in Parrivaar! And I really don't like that!!! I am now watching the episode with Shourya in the rain (UK).. Can someone please answer my question? Thanks!

Hey mohit is gone from the scene since ages - we havent seen him since he was getting engaged 2 sum1 else. After pranay and shaurya there is no mention of mohit neither have we seen him. But I think SR look better than RM😳

i have a question wats his real name?

Pranay

aisheek❀️

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

His name is Harsh ^^^^

r u sure thatzz his real name?

Yep leena a big fan of his told me well ppl on the forum😊

Hey mohit is gone from the scene since ages - we havent seen him since he was getting engaged 2 sum1 else. After pranay and shaurya there is no mention of mohit neither have we seen him. But I think SR look better than RM😳

Roshni thanks a lot. But i think that Mohit is better hahaha! I miss that time when she was with Mohit. And he loves her so much! 😊 I wish that Radha could see that 😭
Originally posted by Durga_

Roshni thanks a lot. But i think that Mohit is better hahaha! I miss that time when she was with Mohit. And he loves her so much! 😊 I wish that Radha could see that 😭

Lol seriously?πŸ˜† she loves mohit alot as well but she had 2 leave him 4 her family. They both loved each other but then things changed

Lol seriously?πŸ˜† she loves mohit alot as well but she had 2 leave him 4 her family. They both loved each other but then things changed

Yes I know that.. She left him for Aai.. But she doesn't think about him now. I know that things have changed now, but I really don't like it.. 😭

I hope that they will get back together.. 😳

Lol I dont Durga πŸ˜† hav u not watched the Sr scenes? πŸ˜†

btw wanted 2 add is it not possible 4 the banner 2 hav shaurya 😳 or 2 hav another banner contest cuz the story is changing and so are the characters 😳

Roshni - the Dev. Team are hoping to have another banner contest soon because no matter how beautiful the current banner is (ahem!πŸ˜‰) the characters have been changed and so a new one makes sense.....the forum will be informed about this soon!πŸ˜›

Kool! πŸ˜ƒ thnx nibu and yea this banner is awesome 😳