Paranormal

Discussion: Do you believe in afterlife?

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

Do you believe that there is life after death?

or do you believe that once a person dies, that is it.

Do you believe in the idea that there is a place where everyone goes after they die?

I personally prefer to believe that there is an afterlife. Its nice to know that there is more to us then just these few years of life.

What about you all?

Naina

Edited by Tearrops - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail

Yes, i like to believe that there is life after death. The beauty of life is incredible and i can't imagine there not being more to life ie. the afterlife. There are many times where we cannot acknowledge or grasp the concept of  of certain areas of life but we merely play a part in life and it's not like we created life so we wouldn't know.

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Despite being brought up as a Hindu, I cant say I believe in reincarnation,or any afterlife.After death you will either take a dirt nap or you're a pile of ashes and spread out somewhere!!...

nice topic btw😊
Edited by angel_wings - 17 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
i beleive that after death also therea life which our soul has to live.if in our life we did good work then we may get moksha. but if not enough good work is there in our account,then we are reborn,n in what form we r reborn that decided by god keeping in view our karm[godd n bad work].
friend_125 thumbnail

To everyone -I WUD LIKE TO TELL SOME LINES WHICH U SHOULD FOLLOW IN YOUR LIFE ALWAYS....N THEN SEE --YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL SATISFIED AT YOUR SOUL.THER WILL BE NO GUILT IN YOUR LIFE EVER.....

hum na sochhen hume kya mila hai,,hum ye sochhen kiya kya hai arpan.apne jeeven ki ho aisi mahima,sabka jeeven hi ban jaye madhuban.

itni shakti hame dena data,man ke vishwas kamzor ho na,hum chalen nek raste pe humse bhoolkar bhi koi bhool ho na....

english translation-

we may not think what we got in our life.we may think what we have gave to others in our life.our life sould have such motto..and so then our life will become like a blossoming flower.

give us this much power o lord,that our heart,s faith may not get less.we may always walk on the right path,and unknowingly also we may not do a mistake..

Edited by friend_125 - 17 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
tell me guys do u all liked it?those r the lines i try always to follow in my personal life..
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh nice discussion!
to be honest, i do believe in afterlife, life after dead!
i really can imagine that after death souls meet each other at a place. I believe that after death:
" Bhagwaan ke paas jaa karr, hum sab ek baar phir milenge"

i believe that our souls will be waiting to take place in another body to fulfill things we couldn't do in our rpevious lives, all depending on Karam Apna Apna
( reincarnation)

Gracella 😛
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friend_125

To everyone -I WUD LIKE TO TELL SOME LINES WHICH U SHOULD FOLLOW IN YOUR LIFE ALWAYS....N THEN SEE --YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL SATISFIED AT YOUR SOUL.THER WILL BE NO GUILT IN YOUR LIFE EVER.....

hum na sochhen hume kya mila hai,,hum ye sochhen kiya kya hai arpan.apne jeeven ki ho aisi mahima,sabka jeeven hi ban jaye madhuban.

itni shaki hame dena data,man ke vishwas kamzor ho na,hum chalen nek raste pe humse bhoolkar bhi koi bhool ho na....

english transaction-

we may not think what we got in our life.we may think what we have gave to others in our life.our life sould have such motto..and so then our life will become like a blossoming flower.

give us this much power o lord,that our heart,s faith may not get less.we may always walk on the right path,and unknowingly also we may not do a mistake..

oh i love that bhajan, tfs dear, with the english translation included!!👏

btw what's ur name😉 otheriwse i'll have to say friend_125 nah😆

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i belive in afterlife...karma..i read the books by dr.brian l.weiss and all his books say pretty inetersting things about it...
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oooh! good topic! Yes... definitely believe in life after death. Not like ghosts, but the journey as such is not over after death. I believe the soul never dies. I believe in reincarnation and ultimate merging with God or moksha...